Writers X assassins

Please go follow the amazing writers that are mentioned in this chapter. And befor yall ask no I wasn't put up to this! XD
₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩ ₩

"Oh for goodness sakes connor!"

FadedHonor yelled at the tops of her lungs.

"Well your wrong!"

Connor yells back and everyone in the house remains quiet.

"Did he just say that?"

Victorian_Lass wisperd to her husband, ezio. He nodded back and she clung onto his hand for dear life.

"What do we do?"

Edward asked MrsKenway25 and she shrugged.

"I truly don't know."

She said as they sat in the living room listening in on the rare faded and connor arguments.

"You just don't bloody understand!"

Faded shouted back and everyone perked up.

"AnacanLabyrinth should I be scared?"

Shay asked anacan as she held both his and Arno's hands.

"Very."

issabxtch said to both of them. She was finally back from her vecation to rome.

"Who's gonna go up and make sure they don't kill each other?"

Desmond asked and everyone had a look of fear on there face.

"I volunteer TommyBoy27 as tribute!"

Altaïr yelled and Tommy gasped!

"That's not how it works!"

She snapped at him and he sighed.

"I volunteer as tribute."

Jacob said and everyone would be forced to owe him.

"Wish me luck."

Jacob said as he got closer.

"No faded! You don't understand that I need to help my people! They need me to drink of the red willow tree!"

Connor yelled and everyone gasped. The red willow tree made connor go all primal instinct. Last time he wouldn't let anyone touch faded.

"Ugh! I'm done with you! Connor I'm done!"

Faded screamed as she stomped out of her room, past jacob, and out the door.

"Faded get back here! We're not done with this!"

Connor yelled as faded stomped back inside, grabbed her helmet and keys, and stormed back outside.

"Ugh!"

Connor yelled as he stormed back into his room. The whole place was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The only sound that came was faded's ATV being drove into the woods. But the sound got louder again.

"I forgot my gun!"

Faded grumbled as she went to the gun case and pulled out a AK47 military grade. She also threw on her blaze orange leather jacket and made her way back outside.

"Someone should go after her."

Issa said and everyone gave her a 'seriously' look.

"No one. And I mean no one! Gose after faded when she's that mad. Especially when she took her gun with. Do I need to explain how ezio has the scar on his foot?"