REQUEST LEMON arno X poor reader

ArnuswifuPinka he's your lemon! I hope you like it.
☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

It was raining today and everything was depressing. Worst of all not only was I cold but I was starving as well.

I spent most of today going through the trash cans for any spare food. So far I've only found half an apple, and 1 baguette.

I lay under a bench waiting for the rain to stop. But I see a man in blue robes walking twards me, I can't see much of his face but I can tell he's hot.

"What are you doing out here little lady?"

He asks with a smooth voice. I look up to meet his eyes.

"I'm homeless and I don't have a place to go."

I say barly above a wisper. He gives me a sad smile.

"Why don't you come with me?"

He asks and I nod in agreement. I take his hand and he helps me up.

"Thank you sir."

I say and he smiles at me.

"Please call me arno."

He says as he leads me away from my resting place.

"Im (Y/N), nice to meet you arno."

I say and he grins. He continues to lead me to his house. Well more like mansion. It's huge with a lot of people walking in and out.

He leads me in and gives me a proper meal. I get a room and arno stays with me. Every once and a while a man would come in and talk to arno.

After a few months I was healthy and strong. I got my normal look back, but arno still stayed with me.

I began to develop feelings twards arno. Once he showed me his face and  he was hot, just as I predicted.

Eventually though I began to think he may have the same feelings for me. He's always nervous around me and I sometimes catch him looking at me.

"Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?"

Arno asked as he came up to me. He sat in the Chair next to me.

"Sure arno."

I say and he inhales a deep breath. He then looks back into my eyes.

"Do you have feelings for me? Because I have them for you."

Arno says and I gasp. His eyes flicker around the room.

"Arno I love you too."

I say and his eyes light up with hope. He then takes me by the hand and leads me into his room. When we get there he slams the door and pushes me up aginst the wall.

He begins to pepper my neck in kisses and I allow him to. He has the magic lips. His kisses trail upwards from my neck and back to my lips.

His hands slide down my body and stop at the end of my shirt. He pulls upward on his and I loft my arms up. He takes my shirt off and eyes my chest.

He begins to kiss my neck again and I take his jacket off. He kisses downward twards my breasts. I get his shirt off him so he's shirtless as well. He comes back to my lips and picks me off the ground. He carries me to the bed and lays me down.

He takes off my pants and then dose the same to himself. Now we're both naked with him on top of me. Arno kisses my neck, between my breasts, my stomach and down the I side of my thighs.

I feel the knot in my stomach start to form and I wimper. Arno chuckles and spreads my legs. He gets in the middle of them and looks back at me.

"Are you a virgin?"

He asks me in his husky voice. I nod and he smiles.

"Then it looks like you truly love me. You ready?"

He asks and I nod. His member slowly enters me. But suddenly he stops and pulls out a little. But then he thrusts in making me moan. He begins to thrust harder and harder.

Arno managed to find my sweet spot and continued to hit that. I moaned his name over and over again.

"Come for me baby."

He wisperd into my ear and I did as I was told. My organism sprung his as we both reached our high.

He slowly pulled out of me and laid down next to me. He pulled me closer to him to where his chest was aginst mine. I burried my face in his neck and we both drift off into a peaceful sleep.