REQUEST MODERN CROSSOVER jacob X reader

JacobxFrye here is your mr.frye one shot crossover with the limitless universe!
😈 😂 😈 😂 😈 😂 😈 😂 😈 😂 😈 😂

"JJJAAAACCCCCOOOOOBBB!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs right in my sleeping coworkers ear. He jumped up and punched me in the face.

"What the heck man?!"

Jacob shouted as he tried to hold back his laughter. I fell on the floor holding my stomach; laughing so hard tears fell out of my eyes.

"Oh jacob, I couldn't resist. Also go check the mirror."

I told him as I finally collected myself. He walked over to the mirror in our office and gasped.

Poor jacob fell asleep and I took full advantage of the lipstick I was given. I applied lipstick to his lips and wrote 'retard' on his forehead on mascara. I put eyeliner and eyeshadow on his eyes as well.

"Oh I'm gonna kill you."

Jacob said as I handed him a makeup remover wipe. He went to the bathroom to remove all the make up. But as soon as he left the office the laughter of my fellow workers hit my ears.

I sat there smirking when jacob returned with his NZT pill.

"It's time."

Jacob said as he handed me my pill as well.

"I'll see you on the other side."

I told him as we took the pill. Imeaditly our brains went into overdrive and we felt smart.

"Did you know that if you chop your finger off, but you don't chop it off past the first knuckle your finger will grow back?"

Jacob said and I nodded.

"Did you know adolph Hitler had the nickname 'mustache smeller'?"

I asked and he nodded.

"Did you know that your phone will ring right now?"

He asked and right after our phone rang. I picked it up and the voice spoke through.

"Where are you? Get down here!"

Rebecca, our boss orderd. I hung up the phone and jacob and I made our way downstairs.

"Hey Brian, Rebecca."

Jacob said and they nodded.

"Our case is a old fashion muder."

Brian said and we all nodded.

"Track down the murderer and kill him."

Rebecca told jacob and myself. We dashed out the building as we went to the crime sean. Rebecca had her phone on and the crime sean was on blood street, ironic.

When we got there we were already analyzing everything.

"Well the killer is obviously right handed because of the angle if the knife."

Jacob said and the officer wrote it all down.

"He's a male, around 6'7, black hair."

I inform the office and he gives me a questioning look.

"A female couldn't have dug the knife in that deep into the man's skill without running. And there are only tracks going one way. The knife was brought down wards onto the skull of the victim. And there is black hair on the victims blood."

I inform and the officer sighs.

"He had a military background and knew how to be stealthy because the footprints are thicker in the back, twards the heel, and lighter in the front, twards the toes. He was heel-toe walking."

Jacob informs and the officer writes it down. He thanks us and we catch a cab back to the FBI. When we get there were tired because our NZT has worn off.

As soon as we walk in we crash on the first couch we see. But when we wake up I'm covered in makeup and if jacob moves a bucket of ice water will fall on him.

I might have 'accidentally' pushed the ice water bucket onto jacob.