past ezio X modern reader

So here's the back story of today. I woke up at 5:30 like i do normally. I took a shower and played my computer for a little bit. But wall I was playing assassin's creed brotherhood on it, it froze and a huge flash of light came from it. Next thing I know I see ezio fucken auditore standing In my living room. He stabbed my couch.

-and now we're here-

"What's this?!"

Ezio asked and I looked up from my book. He was about to stick his finger in the toaster.

"Ezio do-"

"OOOOOOWWWWWCCCCCHHHHH!"

He yelled in pain and pulled his hand away. Who knew ezio wasn't fully ittalin. He was also part idoit.

"What did you do that for!?"

I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know. It looked Intresting."

He said and I sighed.

"We're going to sit in the living room auditore."

I say and he follows my command. He follows me into the living room and sits on the couch. I turn my Xbox on and put in assassin's creed brotherhood. And before you ask, yes I was not thinking.

I walked back to the couch and took a seat next to my idiotic assassin. When the game finally came up i pressed play and it loaded. When it finally did I looked over at ezio to find him with a scared expression.

"Uh, ezio? You alright?"

I ask him and he looks back at me with wide eyes.

"It ate me! But I'm here! Run before it eats you!"

He yells and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Ezio I don't understand!"

I tell him and he starts to panic. He points to the tv and I finally understand.

"Ezio, it's called a video game."

I say and he looks at me with his best confused expression.

"A what?"

"A video game. Now days it's a source of entertainment."

I tell him and he nods slowly.

"I'm still scarred of it. Make it go away!"

He yells and I sigh. I eject the game and a mischievous thought comes to my mine. I put assassin's creed brotherhood away and pull out assassin's creed 2.

I walk back over to ezio and press play. Next thing I know he's screaming and running out of the room.

"Ezio get your butt back here!"

I yell as I watch him try to climb the fridge.

"no! It ate me and now it's showing me past me!"

He says as he finally stops trying the fridge. I know I'm evil but I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?! Did it eat you too?!"

He asks as he frantically walks up to me. He holds me up so I don't fall to the floor laughing. Tears fall from my eyes as I laugh harder. I calm down for a second and take a look at ezio.... then I burst into another fit of laughter.

After about 5 minutes I managed to calm myself down. I turned to ezio with a huge grin on my face.

"Ezio my dear, it's another video game. I can show you your future if you like?"

I offer and he hugs me.

"No. I don't want it to eat you."

He says and I smile as I hug, the one and only ezio auditore back. He pulls away and smiles at me. He leans on for a kiss and I let him. Just as we join our lips together a force pushes us together and a light is shone around us.

Next thing I know I pull away with wide eyes. Not because I kisses ezio but because I was in 15th century Italy. Ezio pulled me closer and smiled.

"It ate us."