MODERN ezio X reader

"Ah amore come dace with me!"

My lover ezio yelled to me. He held his hand out and I shook my head no.

"You know I can't dance."

I say and he walks over to me. He leans on the wall next to me and looks at me.

"Ill teach you."

He says with a smirk that I've learned to associate with something fun.

"How? Ezio I suck at dancing!"

I say and he takes my small hands into his larger ones.

"Follow my lead love."

He says as he takes a step backwards. As he dose so I take one forward. He takes a step to the left and I follow him. He takes a step forward and I take one backwards. He moves to the right and I follow in suit. We continue this for a few more rounds before he stops.

"See, you can dance."

He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks. But I still don't feel like going out onto that dance floor and making a fool our of myself."

I say and he rolls his eyes back at me.

"Are you on your period?"

He asks me and I scoff and pull my hands out of his.

"What makes you think that?!"

I yell as I point a finger at him. He smiles and puts his hands up in surrender.

"I just think you are based on how your acting about dancing."

He says with a smile. I keep a mad face on no matter how bad I want to smile.

"Well I'm not okay!?"

I yell and he nods. I walk back over to him and lean aginst the wall.

"But are you?"

"EZIO!"

I scream at him as I walk out the door of the party. He follows me out and I walk over to his black Lamborghini. I sit on the hood as he walls in front of me.

"What's wrong?"

He asks as he takes my hands in his and I look down and tears fall from my eyes.

"I-i"

I studder and he lifts my face up to see him. His brown eyes are boring into my (E/C) eyes.

"You can tell me anything."

He says and I nod.

"I can't get past the Paul Revere mission in assassin's creed 3."