REQUEST LEMONCallum lynch X reader

Dylan_Kaguya here is your callum X reader lemon! I hope you like it and I'm not stopping for a very long time#
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Callum? Cally ware are you?"

I ask as I enter my house. Callum is my boyfriend and we live together.

"Right here."

He wispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me. He bury his face in my neck as I relax into him.

"How was work in the animus?"

He mumbled aginst my neck as I felt soft kisses being placed there.

"Stressful because ezio is such a womanizer. Each time he wisks a woman away, I wish it was me being the woman and you being ezio."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Well I can make that happen."

He wispers in my ear and I giggle.

"I would like that."

I tell him as I turn around and kiss his lips. He gripped my hips and pulled me in. He gripped my hips with one hand while his other hand held the back of my neck.

He patted the backs of my thighs and I jumped up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my arms wrapped around his neck.

Callum begins to kiss my neck as he carries me into our bedroom.  He slams the door shut with his foot as he walks in.

He lays me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I pull his lips up to mine to kiss him. He kisses my lips as his hands slide under my shirt to lift it up.

His hands lifted my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. He kissed my sholders and down to where the top of my bra was. He slid his hands around my back to unclip my bra. When he got it off he threw it on the sucurity camera.

He sat up and pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. I pulled his shirt over his head so I could see his sculpted chest and abs.

He smirked as he pulled my lips back up to his. He kissed my jawline and up to my ear.

"I love you (Y/n)."

He wisperd into my ear and after he nipped at it. I moaned softly as he laid me down. He stood up next to the bed and took his pants off. I took mine off without ever leaving the bed.

He climbed back in top of me as he kissed down my stomach. He stopped at my panties and looked me in the eye. He took them in his teeth as he glided them down my legs. He then threw them across the room.

"Callum."

I moan and he smiles as we kiss.

"Yes baby?"

He asks my in his husky, sexy, and quiet way.

"Take me, please."

I beg him and he smirks. He kisses my neck as he takes his boxers off. His erection sprang free like a kid hyped up on suger.

He kissed my lips as he spread my legs apart wide enough so he could fit.

"Ready my love?"

He asks me and I nod. He then slowly slides himself in. I grip his sholders to help myself adjust to his size.

"Move Callum, please."

I beg him as the first wave of plusure came. He started his thrusts out slow but he got faster and harder each time.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded into me. He leaned down and kisses my neck in a slow and passionate way.

My body was overrun with plusure that my climax came. I felt myself tightening around his member as his climax came as well. Our body's fell into a deep hole of ectasy.

As he came back around after he pulled out and laid next to me. He pulled me on top of him to lay down. We were chest to chest and his back was on the bed.

"I love you too callum. Good night."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo guys?! Why did you pull me out?"

I ask as I came back to reality.

"Sorry Desmond but we gotta go! Absturgo found us!"

Rebecca yelled and we all raced out to the van.