MODERN Connor X reader

"Um.... (Y/N) I have a problem."

Connor, my best friend says as he walks in the door. He has his hood up and his jacket zipped up all the way.

"What is it connor?"

I ask as I look away from the tv. I walk twards him and he steps back a little.

"Promise you won't laugh!"

He says and I nod. I gently push his hood back only to be met with ears! Wolf ears!! He unzips his jacket and hangs it up. I see a tail. A doggy tail.

"Connor! Your so cute!"

I yell and he blushes. i jump up and down all to excited. I walk up to him and scratch behind his ears. He closed his eyes and his tail starts to wag.

"Awwww!"

I say as he shakes his head and glares at me. I smile as he tries not to.

"How do I fix this? I can't be seen like this!"

He yells and I start to think.

"Hold on, let me call Sean."

I say as I grab my phone and call him

"Ah (Y/N) how are you?"

"I'm good. Listen I need you to come over and help me with something. I can't explain it till you get here."

"Okay? But I at least need you to send me a picture so I know what to bring."

"Ok hold on. See ya soon."

I say before I hang up. I turn to connor and smile slightly.

"I need a picture connor, it's so Sean knows what to bring."

I say and connor nods slowly. He looks at my phone as I take a picture. He has grey ears and a grey tail. I set it as my wall paper and send it to Sean.

"Ok he should be here soon. What can I do in the meantime?"

I ask connor and he thinks. I smile when an idea pops in my head. I start to scratch behind his ears again. I walk over to the couch and he follows. He lays on the couch as I scratch his ears. His tail makes a beating thump aginst my couch and I smile.

"I like this."

Connor says and I can't smack the smile off my face. Who knew a big burly assassin would love this.

"It's going to be about an hour before he gets here, so what do you wanna do?"

I ask him and he just lays his head on my lap.

"I just want you to continue scratching my ears. You can do whatever else as long as you do that."

He says and I laugh a little. I scratch his ears and put him in a natural high. I know a thing or two about animals. One thing is if you scratch both ears they will go into a natural high. So I did thay with connor.

"I love this."

He said as he slowly closed his eyes with a smile glued onto that face of his.

After about an hour Sean arrived at my door. I got up with a few wipers from connor. Connor followed me to the door to let Sean in.

"BAH HA HA HA HA! it's even more funny in person!"

Sean laughed as he set some stuff up on my table. Connors ears were pinned back and his arms were crossed over his chest. I couldn't help but smile.

"Ok, connor. I need to take a blood sample to find out if it's able to be reversed."

Sean says and connor holds out his arm. He takes a blood sample and types something on his computer.

"Okay, so I've found that it's not able to be reversed. But it can go away by your own free will. You've been infected with something called wolfsbane. It makes humans part wolf. It's stupid I know, but it dose go away completely later in life. So just think about your full human self."

Sean says and connor is shocked, scared, excited, and worried. I can tell by his ears and tail. But he dose as told and I watch as his ears and tail vanish.

"How did you know all that Sean?"

I ask and he blushes.

"Well you see.... Desmond made me read twilight."

He says the last part very quick and I can't help but laugh.

"And I liked it."

He said even faster then last time and connor and I both fell to the ground, clutching our stomachs laughing. Tears will falling from both our eyes.

"Whatever I'm gone. See ya later."

He says and I nod as I regain my composure.

"See ya, and thanks man."

Connor yells and the door is slammed shut. I look back at connor to see him with a big smile on his face.

"Let's go see what else I can do!"

He yells as we run back into the living room.

assassin's creed one-shots (FINISHED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara