REQUEST shay X reckless daughter

death-dealer123 be reckless like reader... wut? HALLIGHUAH THIS IS NOT A LEMON!!!!!
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤
"DADDY!"

I yell as I watch my father get taken by the strange men. The only thing holding me back is nate, my very best friend.

"Let me go nate!"

I yell as I try to escape his grasp. I have to get to my father.

"No (Y/N), i can't let you!"

He yells as he gets me in a sleeper hold. The last thing I see before I black out Is my father being taken away.... probably to die.

End of flashback

(6 years later) reader is now 16

"WAKE UP BITCH!"

nate yells as he jumps on my bed to wake me up. He jumps on it and I land on the ground next to my bed.

"What the bloody hell!?"

I yell as I get to my feet. A look of complete and utter fear crossed mates face. He dashes out of the room, leaving me to get dressed.

I get dressed in my black and red assassin robes and I put on the necklace my father got me for my birthday, the same day he was stolen from my life.

The necklace was a dark silver with a dark silver anchor.

No one ever touches this without having to be over my dead body

I walk out of the room only to be met with Achilles.

"Ah (Y/N) I want you to-"

"I'm going to Boston to go after some templars. I already know the drill old man."

I tell him and he nods and walks off. I run out to the stables and I saddle up my horse.

I ride to Boston at a full gallop the whole way. I arrive there late at night. I arrive at an inn that is said to have the templar grandmaster sleeping in it. The green dragon.

I walk in and approach the lady at the bar. I take a seat and wait till she comes up to me.

"Hello dear. What can I get ya?"

She asks and I smile.

"A room please."

I tell her as I hand her a few coins. She nods and leads me to my room. She leads me to the upper floors. When I get to the top floor I see something I never thought I would.

I see all the big game templars sitting around a table enjoying a meal. But one person out of all of them sticks out the most. Haythem kenway.

I yell and lunge at haythem. I catch him off gaurd so I'm able to tackle him to the ground. I take a kitchen knife and stab his sholder.

I'm pulled off of him by Charles lee and Thomas hickey. My arms are ristrained behind my back so I can't move at all.

"Assassin."

Haythem spat and I smirked.

"Nice to know the grandmaster is smart enough to say a simple word. Who knew?!"

I say earning a slap from haythem.

"Take her to my room for questioning. And when I'm done hickey can have his way with her."

Haythem said and I was dragged off to haythem's room.

When I was tied to a chair they removed all my wepons and robes. All I had on my form was my loose white blose, brown leather pants, and my necklace. I had to bite hickey to keep him from taking it off.

After a while haythem finally chose to come in. This time he had with him a man on black and red. His frame was a lot like my fathers.

"Well assassin, I should start with your name."

Haythem said and I thought to myself. I'm already a dead person so what do I have to loose.

"(Y/N) cormac."

I tell him and the man in black gasps.

"Your Irish."

Haythem spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm bloody english."

I said with sarcasm oozing out of my words. He rolled his eyes.

"Your last name is cormac, do you have any family?"

The man in black asked me. His voice sounded so much like my fathers. His accent. His tone. Could he be- no! He's dead.

"Aye, I did. My father was taken from me when I was a wee child."

I tell him and he tenses.

"What would your father's name be?"

Haythem asked me and I sighed.

"Shay. Shay Patric Cormac."

I tell him and the man in black tenses. He pulls his hood back and his eyes wander down to my necklace.

"(Y/N)?"

He says and that's when I relize it.

"DADDY!"

I yell and he comes running up to me. He unties my bindings and as soon as my hands are free I wrap them around him.

"My dear dear child."

He wispers in my ear as he stands up with me in his arms. I let some tears if joy fall from my eyes as he sets m down.

"Daddy is it really you?"

I ask and he nods.

"Yes baby girl it is. God I'm so happy I found you."

My father says as he pulls me into another hug.

"Please join the templars, join me."

He asks and I nod.

"I would gladly be with you than with the assassins. I love you daddy so much!"

I yell as I hug him again. When we pull out of our hug we turn to haythem.

"Well shay, looks like I finally get to meet your daughter. Even if she did drive a knife through my sholder."

Haythem said as we shook hands.

That night I ate supper with the templars and slept on the Morrigan with my father.

I made the right choice to ware this necklace.