LEMON Shay X reader X haythem

Yes, this is a threesom. And yes I did ask @ana if I could borrow shay. I also asked ziio if I could borrow haythem. SCREW YOU EZIO! THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Today is the day he comes back. Today is the day he comes back.

I continue telling myself as I slowly grow more and more needful.

My father died in the 7 years war. He accidentally promised me to two men. Haythem keyway and Shay Cormac. I love them both, but all of us know I favor shay more. Haythem is just so strick, but shay is more loose and easy to be around.

I sigh as I walk out of my room. We all don't share one room because both of the men are straight. But we do share in a lot of things.

I knock on haythem's bedroom door as I wait for him to answer.

"Enter."

He says and I bite my toung to hold back a moan. I walk into the room and haythem smiles at me.

"Haythem I have a problem that I need your help with."

I tell him and he gives me a confused look.

"What do you need?"

He asks me and I blush.

"You."

I say and he looks at me.

"Your only missing shay. He will be back soon."

He says and I groan. I walk over to him and smash my lips on his. He kisses back almost imeaditly.

"(Y/n)."

He whispers as he begins to kiss down my neck. I moaned and my need for him is growing stronger.

"H-haythem."

I moan and he picks me up. My legs wrap around his hips as he runs towards my room.

He bursts through the doors and places me on the bed. His hands go behind my back and unlace my dress.

He pulls the dress off me as he kisses my lips again.

"You know I can't go all the way with you. You love shay more."

He tells me and I groan. He kisses down my jaw and down to my collarbone.

"I'm home!"

Shay calls out and I run out of the room. I jump on shay and begin to kiss his lips.

"Shay! I need you. Please. Haythem didn't do it."

I say in between kisses and Shay begins to walk upstairs. My legs are wrapped around his hips and his arms are under my butt.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and he groans. Shay goes into his room and lays me on his bed.

He begins to undress himself when I stand up and help him. Well poor shay got his shirt tangled on his arm and his leg tangled in his pants.

I laid on the bed and slowly undressed myself. Shay began pulling at the fabric with more force.

I started to touch myself and play with myself. I grouped my breasts and Shay pulled harder. I laid on the bed and began to finger myself.

Finally shay had enough and cut the fabric with his hidden blade. He ran back over to me and kissed my lips.

I moaned and he kissed my neck. He began to suck and nip at the spot  right below my ear.

I knew he left a hickey as he flipped us over. But haythem walked into the room. I looked over at him and he walked over to me and kissed me.

Shay forced himself inside me and I moaned into haythem's mouth. Haythem pulled away so he could undress. I focused back on shay.

"Shay."

I moaned as he pounded into me. He groaned as I felt the bed dip behind me.

Haythem began to kiss my neck and back as I moaned.

"Haythem you should see her face."

Shay groans as he thrusts harder into me. Haythem places his fingers on my chin to turn my head towards him.

"Yes she is beautiful."

Haythem says as he kisses me. I feel my climax come and Shays does as well.

I pull off shay and he and haythem switch spots. Haythem grabs my hips as he slowly thrusts into me. He sets up a basic rythem to his thrusts and I moan.

Shay attacks my neck in kisses and hickeys. My back is also getting hickeys from shay.

Haythem begins to pick up his pace. As he goes faster he let so of my hips to group my breast.

I feel my second climax coming and Shay moves my head to I can make him climax as well.

I take Shay's member into my mouth as I give him a blowjob. He groans as he grips my hair. Haythem begins to go faster and harder.

"Good girl."

Shay says as I continue to lick and suck on his Member.

Soon we all climax in sync. I moan as I try to swallow Shays seed but it dosent work. I gladly swallow what I can though.

Haythem pulls out of me and leaves the room. He must not believe in aftercare.

"Come now, let's get some rest."

Shay says as he pulls me onto the bed.

"Run away with me."

Shay says and I smile.

"Okay."