REQUEST connor X skyler

RebelStormKilljoy123 here is that cute idea you messaged me.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Zayn! Caleb! Come here!"

I yelled to the upstairs. I soon heard my 7 year old twins run down the steps.

"Uncle ezio! Uncle jacob!"

They shout as they run to their uncles. Well there not really there uncles, just really close friends.

"Hey buddy!"

Jacob says as Caleb runs into his arms.

"Mio dio! Your getting big!"

Ezio exclaims as he lifts Zayn up.

"Don't teach my kids that type of bad word! Even if its in another language."

I tell ezio and he chuckles and nods.

"Okay boys listen up! Same goes for you two as well!"

I tell all the boys and they look towards me.

"Daddys birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to do something special for him. So I had the Taylor make up 3 outfits identical to daddy's. He also made up two fake templar outfits for ezio and jacob. I asked the wood smith's to make up 4 fake swards."

I tell them and all of the boy's eyes light up. There all so childish sometimes.

I explain the rest of the plan to them and they all nod. I leave to go get the outfits and the swards. When I cole back I had them the outfits and they put them on.

Ezio and Jacobs outfits looked pretty realistic. The ones the boys had on were practically the same as connor's! The only difference was connor's robes had blood stains.

"Okay we all look good. Now we just wait for connor to come home."

I tell everyone as I fix Jacobs collor.

"Skyler I can handle it myself!"

Jacob wines and I shoot him a glare.

"Too bad I'm fixing it."

I tell him and he sighs and let's me fix his collor.

"Now ezio we need to make you..... less ezio. Come here."

I order and he takes a seat in front of me. I stand behind him and braid his hair.

"Are you braiding my hair?"

He asks and I smile.

"Yes ezio I am."

I say and he mumbles something about gay unicorns.

"What was that ezio?"

I ask him and he smirks.

"I just said I'll look like a gay unicorn that darts rainbows and poops chocolate."

He says and I chuckle. He chuckles with me as I finish up his braid.

We hang around the house for a while. When connor pulls up in the drive way ezio and jacob take up their battle stance.

Connor walls in the door and Ezio and jacob charge at Zayn and Caleb. Zayn deflects ezio's attack and he kicks ezio in the balls. Ezio falls to the ground holding his crotch.

"Skyler, connor, you kid packs a punch."

He groaned out in pain while jacob and Caleb battled it out. Jacob dodged an attack only to be stabbed by Zayn and Caleb at the same time.

Connor laughs as he watched his sons take down the evil templars. I walk up to him and peck him on the lips.

"Happy birthday."

I whisper against his lips.

"Happy birthday."

He says back and as we're about to kiss jacob goes and ruins the moment.

"EWWW! NO! NO PDA!"

He shouts and I peck connors lips. Everyone chuckles as jacob acts all grossed out.