TOKW Connor X MODERN reader

"Aaaaaaand....... now!"

I yell as I make connor jump over the group of guards. But my TV shuts down and I sigh.

"Screw you Xbox 360. I'm buying a Scorpio."

I say to no one in particular. I go to stand up but I'm pinned down by something.

"Wha-"

I say as I look down and see a hulk of connor. I scream and TOKW Connor bolts up. He sees me and pins me down with a knife to my throat.

"Where am I and how did I get here?"

He orders and I gulp. I try to reach behind my pants to pull out my gun.

"What are you doing?"

He asks and I make a mad dash for it. I reach behind me and hit TOKW Connor over the head with the butt of the gun. (And for all yall city folk, no she didn't shoot him. She hit him with the other end of the gun. PM me for more info) He fell onto me and I pushed him off.

He looked so peaceful. I couldn't help but be a little tempted by him. I shook those thoughts off as I dragged him to a guest bedroom.

I went over his body to remove all Wepons. I removed most of them but he began waking up before I could finish.

I set all the Wepons outside the door and walked back in as he sat up.

"Where am I? Where are my Wepons? Who are you?"

He asked as he sat up. He held his head as he groaned in pain. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Your in (t/n) (town name). I removed your Wepons so you can't hurt me or yourself. I am (y/n), in a friend."

I tell him and he nods.

"Why am I here?"

He asks and I sigh.

"I don't know."

I tell him and he looks down.

"My head."

He groans and I push him onto the bed.

"Sleep."

I tell him and he closes his eyes. I quietly walk out of the room and shut the door behind me. I was about to grab his wepons and move them else ware when i heard a loud bang come from the kitchen. 

I slowly begin to walk towards the sound. I peak my head around the cornor. I see a man dressed in all black looking around. Of course with me being stupid i choose to make my presence known.

"Hey! What are you doing here? This is privet property."

I tell him and he chuckles. He begins to stalk towards me and i do the only thing i can think of. I scream.

"CONNOR! HHHHEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"

I yell at the top of my lungs. I hear a loud thud come from up stairs.  The man pulls me against his chest as he holds a knife to my throat. I let out a chuckle and he looks down at me.

"I could kill you and your laughing at me? I bet that boyfriend of yours will eave you here when he sees me."

The guy says and i chuckle some more.

"oh, you will be the one running."

I tell him as connor runs into the kitchen. He has his tomahawk in hand and his wolf hood up. 

"let the lady go."

Connor orders and the man holding me laughs.

"Or what hot shot? I can kill her right here and now."

The guy says and connor smirks.

"Have it your way then."

Connor says as he throws his tomahawk. It lands right in the guys head. The guy falls limp on my floor and i fall to the ground in shock.

"are you okay (y/n)?"

Connor asks me and i look up at him.

"Thank you."

I tell him and he takes my hand and helps me up.

"you are welcome."