Modern Edward X reader

"Come on lass! It's not that scary!"

He told me as I looked at the ride he was about to drag me on. It's called the test dummy. It has 2 rockets and each rocket has room for one person on each side. Each side of the rocket can spin around, go upside down and all that good crap. Not to mention it gose super fast.

"Edward James kenway! It looks terrifying!"

I yell at him and he laughs.

"You will be fine. Quite being a wussy and do it."

He says and drags me to the ride. He forces me on it and were both placed in the same rocket. I'm on one side, he's on the other. The ride starts to move and I squeak. I hear Edward laughing from the otherside.

"Shut it Edward!"

I yell at him and he just keeps on laughing. We start to really get moving and we start to spin, go upside down, then we stop. I'm facing the ground. There are 3 bars at my feet and I put my feet on the top one. There is one bar for my hands and I set my hands on that. I'm facing the ground for what felt like hours.

When we started moving again the speed and spins were way to fast to comprehend. This time though, when we stopped Edward was facing the ground.

"MOVE THIS BLOODY THING!"

Edward screamed in horror at the control guy.

"Edward kenway. Are you scared?"

I ask him and laugh.

"SHUT IT!"

He yells back at me and I loose it.

"Sorry man!"

I hear the control guy yell. I then hear Edwards screams. I bet he just spined Edwards side around. We slowly got to the ground again and Edward couldn't wait to get out. When he got out he smiled and I was let out.

"So who ended up being scared the most?"

I ask him and he glares at me. We just spent the rest of the day wandering around the emusment park.