MODERN possessive ezio X reader

I got out of my boyfriend, ezio's car. We walked into the club hand in hand and when we enterd I felt the eyes of every male on me.

"You okay babe?"

Ezio asked me as we took a seat at the bar.

"Ya I'm just a little uneasy."

I say and Ezio stands up and takes my hand in his. He leads me out to the dance floor where we dance to the song animals.

"Let's go get some drinks."

Ezio said and we walked back to the bar. Wall I was there waiting for mine another male came up to me. This male had blonde hair and vibrant green eyes.

He looked at me lustfully and smile.

"Hey babe."

He said as he planted his hand on my ass. I moved away shocked. Ezio wrapped his arms around my waist and glared at the boy.

"Mine."

Ezio yelled at him and Ezio placed his face in my neck. He peppered it in soft kisses until the boy left.

When the poor, scared boy left I turned to face ezio.

"What was that for?"

I ask him and he smirks.

"Can a guy just show how much he loves his girl?"

Ezio spoke and I laughed.

"Sure, it's ok with me."

I say and yet another guy comes up. This one had red hair and grey eyes.

"Damn girl! You look fine."

He said and I blushed. Ezio pushed me behind him and flicked his wrist. The poor guy ran away from the monster that is my boyfriend.

"Good job ezio. You kept me safe from the male species yet again."

I roll my eyes and he sighs.

"Why can't the others see you belong to me."

He growls out of anger and I take this as my cue to go and hug him. When I do he burried his face into my neck. This time he sucked down on one spot being sure to leave a hickey.

I pulled away and we were walking out of the club. Ezio clearly couldn't take another male coming after me.

As we were walking out a group of males came twards us. As one walked past he swong his hand around to slap my arse.

"Hey!"

I yelled at him as he smirked away. Ezio lost control and attacked the guy. He tackled him and started throwing punch after punch to his face.

"MINE!!!"

He screamed into the guys face as he got off him. Ezio then ran twards me and pulled me up aginst his body. His hands lye at my hips and my hands rest at his sholders. Ezio pinned his hips to mine as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Jeez man!"

The guy yelled as he ran off. We pull away from our kiss and stare into each other's eyes.

"Mine."

Ezio wispers to me.

"Yours."

I wisper back and he takes my hand again and leads me to his Lamborghini. I get in and he drives me home. We had a very busy night....