REQUEST LEMON haythem X assassin reader

issabxtch here is your haythem lemon. I hope you enjoy it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
"You my love are to go to America and assassinate a man by the name of haythem kenway. His son, connor kenway is an assassin and should meet you at the docks."

My soon-to-be husband, ezio told me. He stands up from his desk and walks over. He holds my hands and looks me in the eyes.

"But ezio, why can't one of the others do it?"

I ask him, not really wanting to leave him.

"Because this man is a very well trained templar. You our our best assassin, I think you would do just fine."

He tells me and I smile.

"Fine, when do I leave?"

I ask him and he pulls me into a hug.

"Tommrow morning. You will be gone for 1 to 2 years. I'll miss you. Please write to me."

He asks and I hug him back.

"Ezio I will write everyday. I love you."

I tell him and he leans in to kiss me.

"I love you to."

He says and he kisses me.

***
***

That next morning ezio walked me to the docks and we said our good byes. I got on the ship and was shown where I would sleep.

After a long 2 month journey we finally arrived at America. I unload the ship and I see a man in blue. My letter said a man in blue would show me where to go.

"Mr. Kenway?"

I ask the man and he turns around to meet me. He has grey eyes and black hair. He has a strong brittish accent.

"I was told you would take me where I need to go."

I say and I hand him the note. He opens it and reads it over.

"Ah yes. Please follow me."

He says and I follow him. He leads me to a carriage and he throws my bag on top. We get into it and take our seats across from each other.

"So tell me, what are you doing here in the Americas master (Y/N)."

He says and I put my hands in my lap.

"I was sent by master ezio to assassinate a man by the name haythem kenway. And if I'm correct you should be connor."

I say and the man nods.

"Yes I am connor. Can you tell me more about this haythem?"

He asks and I shake my head.

"Sorry connor but I'm afraid I cant. It's confidential and the files I got my knowledge from on haythem kenway belong to the Italian brotherhood."

I say and he nods in understanding. The rest if the ride is silent and when we arrive at our destination connor gets out and helps me down.

"Welcome to the assassins HQ in the Americas."

He says as he leads me inside. Some people, also dressed in blue, run out to grab my bags. Connor leads me into a room.

"This is where you shall be sleeping on your search for me- I mean haythem."

He says and I raise an eyebrow at him. I brush it off and take a look around the room. It's a nice red and white room but this place just seems off to me.

I activate my eagle vision and everyone in the house is red. I'm surrounded by templars. Act cool, act cool. It's obvious connor, isn't connor. He said "me- I mean haythem". So he must be haythem. But where is connor then?

All my thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door. I begin to panic so I male sure my hidden blades work. I activate eagle vision as I think of my target, haythem kenway.

"Come in."

I say and in walked a gold figure. Haythem walked in and my thoughts were correct. He took me instead of connor. I turn off my eagle vision and look back at him.

"Hello miss. (Y/N)  I just wished to ask you something."

He said as he walked in and He shut the door behind him.

"What is it?"

I ask him and he looks at me with cold, hard grey eyes.

"Why are you looking for me assassin?"

He says as he lunges at me. But before he can get to me he stops and looks me in the eyes.

"Because your a templar, and I kill templars."

I tell him and he sighs. He stands his ground and dosent move.

"Well do you have any family or loved ones?"

He asked me and I stiffen.

"Why do you want to know? If I tell you your going to go and kill them."

I say and he sighs.

"You do, I can tell by your body language. And your body language also tells me that he's an assassin."

Haythem tells me and I stand there in shock. Am I really that readable?

"I can also tell that he hasn't taken your innocence. If I can make you suffer, I must make him suffer as well. I see the necklace around your neck. It's the family crest of the auditore crest. The ring on your hand says you are to be married to the only living auditore man, ezio. And I've done some research on your file. Your the hardest assassin to brake but I know your weakness. In order to make you suffer, I need to make ezio suffer. And to do that I'll take away what's rightfully his. Your innocence."

He speaks and I'm so shocked I didn't have time to react. He lunged at me and pushed me up aginst the wall. He tore my pants down. I struggled aginst him but he pinned my legs still. He pulled his down and came back to me. His booner stood out like a sore thumb.

He readied himself at my entrance, then imeaditaly after he thrusted in. I felt something brake and I knew that was my innocence. I cried as he continued to thrust into me. It wasn't long until he cummed, but to me it felt like hours.

Finally he pulled out and got dressed again. He turned to me with cold eyes. I pulled my pants up and made my belt extra tight.

"The only reason I'm letting you live is so I can make ezio suffer. Now you better leave the Americas befor next week. Or else I'll kill ezio, then your friends, then your family, and in your hours if grieving I'll slit your throat."

He wispers in my ear and I imeaditly run and grab my bag. I jump out the window and land on the ground. I run through the crowed streets to the harbor. I get on a ship that leaves tonight.

I ride the 2 weeks back to Italy crying in my room. Ezio already recived a letter about my coming home.

When we pulled into the harbor I ran to ezio and threw my arms around him.

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Why did you return?"

He asked me with worry laced in his voice.

"Ezio. Haythem captured me and stole my virginity from you. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."

I say as I sob. Ezio pulls me into a hug and he leans his head down.

"I'm just glad your not hurt. But when your better were going back there and we're killing haythem ourselves."

He wispers and I sob even more. Some assassin's grab my bags and carry them back. Ezio help me close all the way home.