REQUEST malik X reader

KiarahjaeMostert here is your malik X reader. I started this and right before I was about to tap publish your replied. XD LOL please enjoy.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Malik? Love are you here?"

I yell into the library as I walk around. Malik is not only the assassin beurio leader, but also my lover. He's the love of a master assassin.

"Yes dear. I'm near the medical books."

He called back and I run over to the medical books. I see him putting books on a shelf one by one.

I smile as I walk twards him. He holds out his arm as I get closer. He wraps it around my waist as he leans his head down.

"I've missed you."

He wispers in my ear and I giggle a little.

"I've missed you as well love."

I yell him as I turn my head. We slowly connect our lips and his hand pushes me closer to him. I wrap my hands around his neck so we can deepen the kiss. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I moan softly.

"MALIK! MALIK! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

the number one person in both mine and malik's books yell. Novice, also known as Altaïr shut-your-face Ibn-la'ahad.

"I hate him."

Malik wispers to me and I smile.

"Oh baby I do too. But we should let him die of old age."

I wisper back and malik smiles.

"Yeah, so he can feel the old bones."

He wispers back and I have to hold in a laugh.

"MALIK I KNOW YOUR IN HERE! ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH THAT LOVER OF YOURS?!"

Altaïr yelled again and I blushed profusely. Malik only grinned at me.

"Don't you dare."

I wisper to him but he dose it anyway. He slams his face into my neck and starts sucking on one spot. I moan and malik chuckles.

Malik starts to kiss my lips and I moan again. My stupid body is begging for him to take me but my mind is like 'girl no way, no how are you getting fucked tonight'.

Malik uses his 'magic lips' all over my lips. I choose my body over my mind right now; and i wrap my legs around his waist. He slips his arm under my arse as he pushes me up aginst the bookshelf.

"Malik."

I wisper to him just as I hear the door shut.

"It worked."

He smiled and I grin back.

"Yes it did. But now look at what we're stuck in."

I tell him as he relises our position. My legs were wrapped around his stomach, making me taller than him. His face was near my breasts. If I leaned down to kiss him we would have a clear view.

"What's wrong with it?"

He asked me with a smirk.

"You perv."

I say as I smack his sholder playfully. He chucked and let's me down. I place my hands on his chest as we pulls me in for another kiss.

Right before our lips touch I pull out of his embrace and run away.

"COCKBLOCKER!"

I hear him yell and I smirk.

"WE ARNT EVEN IN OUR BEDROOM!"

I yell back as I look back. I see him running after me with a smirk on his face.

"OH BUT WE WILL BE!"

He yelled back as he tackled me. We landed out on the main area where all the students are.

"Malik!"

I yell as we both laugh.

"Cockblocker."

He says back and everyone in the room bursts out on laughter. Both malik and I join in as we both stand up.

He pulls me in by the waist and he kisses me. I hear the cheers of students and even some fellow masters. Even my brother, Altaïr was cheering for malik and i.