Shay X haythem's daughter (part 2)

It's been two weeks since father found out about shay and me. At first he was furious that we did "it" but after he got past that he was happy for us.

I am walking down the street twards the docks. I'm going to see shay and bring a letter from my father.

As I board the Morrigan shay is talking with Christopher, his quatermaster.

I walk up to shay and loop my arm through his. He looks down and smiles.

"Just make sure he gets no where near here."

Shay says and Christopher nods and walks off. Shay turns to me and I hand him his letter. He sticks it in his jacket pocket before Turing back to me.

"What brings you into my presence?"

Shay asks and I smile.

"I wanna wall around for a bit today. I miss you shay."

I tell him and he agrees. We go into his captains cabin and I help him set all his wepons on him. I strap his hidden blades in for him as he smiles at me.

"What's so funny?"

I ask as I pull his sleeve down to cover the blade.

"I just love watching you dress me."

He says and I roll my eyes. When he's all dressed he hands me a gift. I open it and see a a black and red jacket, black pants. Black boots, and a templar necklace.

"Shay this.... this is amazing!"

I say and he smiles.

"I know. That's why I got them for an amazing girl."

He tells me and I chuckle. Shay them helps me get dressed in all of the cloths. And when I was finished, I looked hot. The jacket hugged my curves perfectly and so did the pants. The boots went up to my knee and the necklace was beautiful.

We walked off the Morrigan hand in hand. We spent all day walking around the town.

That night shay and I were in an ally. We were leaning on the wall just talking.

"So what did you think of today?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"It was perfect because I was with you."

He says as he pecks my lips. I kiss him back and we soon come into a heated make out session.

"Your surrounded shay cormac. Surrender!"

A voice yells and shay pulls away. I know imeaditly who it is; my half brother connor.

"Connor just go!"

Shay orders and connor smirks.

"I don't think I can. You see your surrounded by assassin's and have been all day. That man that severed you lunch. An assassin. That lady that gave (Y/N)  a flower. An assassin."

Connor says and shay sighs.

"What do you want?"

Shay snaps back, I can tell he's getting angrey. I hug him from behind and he relaxes in my hold.

"I want you shay, for the information you hold."

Connor says as he finally takes notice of me.

"And I now know your weakness."

Connor says and shay pulls me closer to his body.

"Don't touch her!"

Shay says and connor steps forward.

"Than come with me."

Connor says and shay agrees..... wait. HE AGREED!?

"Shay wait!"

I call out but he dosent answer back. I watch as he's forced to his knees and knocked out. And soon after shay, my world gose black.

When I wake I'm in Shays arms. I snuggle closer believing I'm on the Morrigan.

"Shay we don't have to get up yet."

I say softly and shay chuckles.

"Wake up dear. We're not on the Morrigan. In fact u don't know where we are."

He said and I snapped awake. I look around and notice nothing of familiarity.

Shay hugs me close to calm me down. A door then opens and down walks connor. I hide my face in Shays neck. He knows I have a disorder to be afraid of things that are unknown to me.

"Ah your awake."

Connor says as he enters the light. That's when I notice shay is tied to the wall.

"Connor stay away and let us go. I an the daughter of haythem kenway. I would not mess with us if I were you. Shay cormac is under my athority and protection. So I suggest you let us go!"

I yell as I stand up. Seeing shay like that just made me angrey. I jumped all up in connors face and he just looked at me suprised.

"Did you say haythem?"

Connor asked and I nodded. A flash of recognization passed connors eye.

"Why should I let you go sister!"

Connor yelled back at me and I punched him. I managed to knock the guy out.

I found the keys to Shays bindings and unlocked them. As soon as Shays arms were freed he hugged me.

"Thank you."

He wisperd into my ear. I smile as I untie his feet. He stands and he gets his gear on. We stole a horse and rose back to Boston.

On our ride out we heard people screaming thay we've escaped. But right before we managed to get to the frontier there were a group of men. One was fat with a beard. One looked french and the other two looked like a lumberjack and a lady held a gun.

"Let us through!"

Shay orderd and a man stepped out.

"Where do you think your going?"

A man asked but shay rolled his eyes. He charged at the group and the horse jumped over them. We then rode out to the frontier.

When we finally got to Boston we saw flyers after flyers with mine and Shays pictures on them.

We went straight to my father. When ee got to his office he was a mess. He had blood shot eyes and dark bags under his eyes.

"Father?"

I question as I walk in with shay behind me.

"(Y/N)!"

My father yells as he runs up and hugs me.

"Where were you two?"

He asked shay and me.

"The assassins took us but (Y/N) managed to get us out."

Shay says and my father smiles.

"Shay I give you full permission to marry my daughter. With what the both of you have gone through, I can't imagine otherwise."

My father says and I run into Shays arms. 3 months later I was married to the man I love.