Advice from a Caterpillar Part 2

They entered the cabin that Chuck had directed them to and found Cas sitting cross legged on the floor in a circle with a group of women.

"So in this way we're each a fragment of total perception just, uh one compartment in that dragon fly eye of group mind. Now the key to this total shared perception, it's um, it's surprisingly physical." They stared at this laid back Cas in confusion. He noticed them and stood up.

"Oh excuse me ladies. I think I need to confer with our fearless leader for a minute. Why not go get washed up for the orgy?" The women stood up and filed out of the room. "You're all so beautiful!" Cas called after them.

"What are you a hippie?" Dean asked incredulously.

"I thought you'd gotten over trying to label me?" Cas replied. His eyes fell on Lacey. "What are you doing here Lacey?" He asked looking surprised.

"Why do people keep asking me that?" Lacey frowned.

"Whoa strange." Cas said looking them over.

"What?"

"You two... you're not yourselves... or not yourselves now anyway." He said as he scrutinised them.

"No! Yes...yes exactly" Dean said confusing himself.

"What year are you from?"

"2009." Dean answered.

"Who did this to you? Is it Zachariah?" Cas asked.

"Yes."

"Interesting." Cas nodded.

"Oh yeah it's friggin' fascinating. Now why don't you strap on your angel wings and fly us back to our page on the calendar?"

"I wish I could just uh, strap on my angel wings, but I'm sorry, no dice."

"What are you stoned?" Dean looked Cas up and down.

"Uh generally, yeah."

"What happened to you?"

"Life." Cas shrugged. There was a rumbling of engines and a jeep pulled up outside the cabin.

"Lacey you stay here with Cas. I'm gonna go have a talk with... myself." Dean said as he headed out the door. Cas noticed the frown on Laceys face.

"He's still treating you like a child then?"

"Hmm?" Lacey asked turning her attention to Cas. Cas looked her up and down.

"Would you care to join us for the orgy?" He asked. Lacey raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know what that is but no thanks. I'll just wait for Dean." Cas shrugged before walking through the same door the women had left through.

Dean had followed future Dean into his cabin and continued the argument they had begun outside.

"What was the mission anyway?" Future Dean pulled out a gun.

"The Colt?" Dean asked amazed.

"The Colt."

"Where was it?"

"Everywhere. They've been moving it around. Took me five years but I finally got it. And tonight I'm gonna kill the devil."

A while later once the battle plans had been drawn up and the rest of the camp had left, Future Dean was pouring himself and Dean a drink.

"Why are you taking me?" Dean asked.

"Relax you'll be fine, Zach's looking after you right?"

"No that's not what I mean. I want to know what's going on."