Rocky Road Part 1

Lacey closed her eyes and tried to pretend this wasn't happening.
"Come on, it'll be fun. You need to get out of this room, darling." Lacey sighed and allowed her Aunt Blanche to lead her into the living room.
"And this is going to cheer me up?" Lacey asked, sounding sceptical.
"Honey, I don't think anything is going to make you feel better, but at least you'll get a good laugh at this." Blanche told her. Her Aunt Rose had wheeled out the Piano and was sitting at it, getting her music ready.
"If this is another farmyard musical starring Count Bessie, I think I'll pass." Lacey was about to get to her feet when Sophia walked in from the kitchen, dressed as if she'd just stepped straight out of the seventies, moustache and all.
"Ok, I stand corrected." Lacey sat back down. "What exactly is going on?"
"We're practising for the Mother Daughter Pageant at Shady Pines." Sophia explained.
"Yeah, I'm still not getting the facial hair."
"Dorothy!?" Sophia called.
"I feel ridiculous, Ma!" Dorothy shouted from the other room.
"Just get in here!" There was a clomping sound and Dorothy emerged, also in seventies get up and a long black wig."
"Oh, ok I get it now." Lacey tried her hardest not to laugh. "You're Sonny and Cher, right?"
"Right!" Sophia smiled encouragingly. "Hit it Maestro!" As Rose began to play the first few chords of "I got you babe" Lacey felt her phone start to vibrate in her pocket.
"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Lacey muttered to Blanche as she got to her feet. Once she reached the hallway she pulled her phone out and checked the caller ID. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was Sam.
"Hi." She answered, continuing down the hall away from the noise coming from the lounge.
"Lacey, how are you doing?" Swam asked, gently.
"As well as can be expected. You?" Lacey changed the subject as quick as she could.
"Yeah, I'm not too bad. We... I could use your help though." Lacey sighed.
"Really? Or did Dean put you up to this?" Sam made a pffft noise on the other end of the line.
"What Dean wants is not my priority right now. We really could use your help though. This case sounds even weirder than usual."
"Well, that is saying something." Lacey bit her lip. "If I come, I'm not being civil to him, I may not even speak to him at all." Lacey told him.
"That's fine, as long as you're talking to me." Sam sounded relieved. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just wanted to stop your feelings from getting hurt, it was a stupid thing to do and it totally backfired." Sam confessed.
"I'm more mad at Dean than I can express with words, my slight annoyance at your part in this pales in comparison." Lacy told him. Sam chuckled.
"Glad to hear it. Shall I give you the address?"

After explaining to her Aunts she had to go visit a friend, Lacey opened a portal on the lanai and stepped through back into their world. When she stepped out the other side she found Sam waiting for her, Dean was in a phone booth.
"Hey." Sam wrapped her in a hug.
"So let's make a pact right now, we don't talk about what happened, we just get on with the case." Lacey suggested.
"Sounds good to me." Sam nodded. The phone in the booth began to ring. Dean picked it up.
"Hello?" He paused for a moment and listened. "I am the egg man." Lacey and Sam exchanged amused glances. "Seriously, Frank, pay phones? I mean, come on. I – I'm getting the clap off this thing just touching it." He listened for a moment. "Fred Savage? Really? Yeah, no, I know, big mouths are everywhere." There was another pause. "Uh, well, since you asked, some actual intel on the Dick Roman guy would be nice. Fine. All right. Yeah, good looking out." Dean hung up the phone and exited the booth, wiping his hand on his jacket. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Lacey standing there, arms folded across her chest.
"Lace, I didn't know you were coming." Lacey gave Sam an approving look.
"Sam asked for my help. We just decided that we are not going to talk about anything that transpired last week, if I talk to you after this at all." Lacey glared at him. Dean looked at the ground, sheepishly.
"You got it."
"What did Frank have to say?" Sam asked.
"Not much. I hope he finds something quick. This whole protocol du jour thing's really creeping my cheese."
"So, we got dick on Dick?" Lacey let out a snort at Sam's prognosis.
"That's a vivid way of putting it. You find anything on Wonder Woman?" Dean asked, trying to remain casual.
"No. And there probably won't be. They are definitely gone. But...I might have found something over in Kansas." Sam held up a newspaper.
"All right, well, let's do it. But, uh, another rule, okay? No babies. In fact, no baby mamas. No bars. No booze – no hot chicks of any kind." Lacey raised an eyebrow and Dean actually looked flustered. "Present company excluded." He amended.
"Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say..." Sam sounded shocked.
"Hey. You spawn a monster baby, see how quick you want to dive back in the pool." Dean told him. Lacey glared at him as they got into the car.
"Let's listen to some music." Lacey said handing Sam her iPod. Sam shrugged and plugged it in. As Dean began to drive, The Beach Boys- I get around, began to blast from the speakers.