The Price Part 2

Soundtrack: Mischa Chillak- Ready or not
Delsey – Princess Perfect
The Pretty Reckless- Far from Never

They headed back inside to Cas' room, Sam leading Kevin. Kevin sat down on the bed, the three of them surrounding him.
"You really stepped in it kid. Oh, man." Meg shook her head.
"All I know is, this is for me. I'm supposed to keep it." Kevin said, clutching the bag tighter to his chest.
"Good luck." Meg rolled her eyes.
"But you don't know what it is?" Sam asked. Kevin shook his head. "Open it." Kevin carefully opened the bag and pulled out the two pieces of the tablet. He held them together and they knitted themselves back together in a flash of light. Kevin squinted at the tablet.
"It's writing."
"Yeah. Yeah, we get that." Sam nodded.
"What's Leviathan?" Kevin asked.
"What? You can read it? Is that what it says?" Sam asked, excitedly.
"Sort of. It hurts a little. Like looking through somebody else's glasses, but I think it's about Leviathan, how it came to be. God locked them up far away, right? Like in jail... because they're so...." Kevin paused and looked up at them. "They're real, aren't they?"
"Yeah, Kevin. They are. And they're here. Does it say anything about how to kill them? Cause that's kind of been a problem."
"I don't know. It's not like reading reading. It's hard to focus on it too long." The lights in the room began to flicker and Meg's eyes turned black.
"Guys. Something's up."
"What?" Kevin looked up and screamed when he saw Meg's eyes, trying to get as far away from her as possible while still staying on the bed.
"Hey, hey, hey, Kevin." Sam tried to calm him down. The glass on the bedside lamp shattered. Suddenly, a woman appeared in the door.
"Demon." She addressed Meg, before Lacey stepped in front of her. A man appeared beside the woman in the doorway. The woman motioned to Meg as if to send her flying but Lacey put up her hand, counteracting it.
"Nice try." Lacey smirked at her.
"A demon whore, the abomination and a Winchester... again." The woman spat at them. Sam made a move to stand in front of Kevin.
"Step away from the Prophet!" The woman barked at him.
"Who, me?" Kevin asked, sounding confused.
"Sole keeper of the word on earth, we are here to take you."

"What do you mean take?" Kevin frowned.
"Kill the demon and her lover." The woman told the man.
"What, I don't make your little kill list?" Lacey asked, feigning being offended. "More like you know you couldn't take me." As the man took a step towards Meg, Lacey let out a low growl and fired a bone spike past him where it hit the wall. "That was just a warning. If I wanted to hit you, I would have." She told him as the angel backed away. There was a rustling noise and Cas appeared beside them.
"Castiel?" The male angel stared at him in shock.
"Hi."
"You're alive?"
"You." The female glared at him.
"Hello, Hester." Cas nodded.
"You smote thousands in Heaven. You gave a big scary speech. Then you were gone. What the hell was that?!"
"Rude, for one thing."
"Where have you been?" The male angel asked.
"Oh, Inias, Hester, I know you want something, answers, I wish I could be that... There are still many things I can teach you. I can offer, um, well, perspective." Cas floundered. "Here." He held out his finger to Hester. "Pull my finger." Hester glared at him. "Meg will get another light and I'll blow it out again, and well, this time it'll be funny and we'll all look back and laugh."
"You're insane." A wave of affection and pity came over Lacey as she saw the real Cas underneath it all. She was ready to protect him, no matter what, but a noise from the doorway caught everyone's attention.
"Hey." Dean was stood there. "Heads up sunshine." Dean put his blood covered hand on the angel banishing sigil he'd drawn on the wall and in a blinding flash of light, all three of them vanished. "All angels blown back to their corners. We got like three, four hours tops." Dean surmised. Seconds later Lacey was crushing him in a hug. Dean smiled down at her.
"You were only gone a half hour."
"Still missed you." She smiled back at him as she let go.
"Meg, where did you get that?" Sam asked pointing to the angel blade she had produced during the scuffle.
"A lot of angels died this year." Meg informed him.
"What's happening?! What's happening?!" Kevin started to yell from the head of the bed where he was panicking.
"What is that?" Dean asked, frowning.
"It's, uh... Kevin Tran. He's uh, in advanced placement." Sam told him sheepishly.