Alice's Evidence Part 2

Hours later once the body had been removed, Sam, Dean and Lacey snuck into the morgue. They pulled the tray out of the freezer and Sam examined the body.

"Hey, I found something." Sam said, indicating a small hole on the side of the neck.

"What do you got there?"

"Umm... give me a hand." Dean handed him a cotton bud from one of the tables. "All right." He poked it into the hole and it went right through. "This hole goes all the way through to his brain."

"What does that mean?"

"Lets find out." Sam said, picking up a saw from the tray.

"Seriously?" Dean asked as Lacey wrinkled her nose.

"You might want to keep watch."

Dean walked out the door followed by Lacey. He glanced down the hallway making sure the coast was clear. He felt Lacey slip her hand into his and grinned knowing he had been forgiven. The sound of the saw started up in the next room. Lacey began to hum to herself to drown out the sound.

"Are you humming AC/DC?" Dean asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Probably." Lacey shrugged, making Dean smile more. There was a noise from down the hall and Dean pulled Lacey back into the morgue.

"Dude!"

"Look! His brain's been sucked dry." Sam exclaimed.

"That's fascinating! Somebody's coming." Sam hastily put Ted back together and slid the tray back into the freezer. He threw the plastic gloves he had been wearing into a bin across the room just as the nurse came through the door.

"What are you three doing in here?" Sam looked around trying to find some excuse. Lacey heard a noise and looked over just as Dean pulled his trousers down. Lacey's eyes widened and she put her hand up to shield her eyes.

"Pudding!"

"All right. Come on you three." The nurse said resignedly. Dean pulled his trousers back up and as he walked towards the door he turned back around and wiggled his eyebrows at Lacey.

"Crazy works." Lacey rolled her eyes and couldn't help but smile at him.

The following morning they met up with Martin in his room. Dean studied the paintings of clowns on the walls.

"Are those original Gacys?"

"I painted those." Martin frowned.

"Back on point please. So whatever this is..."

"Good." Dean whispered reassuringly to Martin.

"It slurps your brain. Sucks you dry."

"Yeah then it makes the deaths look like suicide. Any ideas?"

"Yeah. A bad one." Martin paled. He opened up his journal and leafed through it until he found what he was looking for.

"What is it?" Sam asked, peering at the drawing.

"Well I bet you a chicken dinner it's what we're up against. A Wraith. They crack open skulls and feed off brain juice."

"You ever tangle with one before?"

"Never. Never wanted to either."

"So how do we kill it?"

"Silver. You so much as touch a Wraith with the stuff and the skin will crackle. Now that's good news. The bad news is... they can pass as human. It could be any Peter, Paul or Mary in the joint."