Sins of the Son Part 2

Soundtrack:

Taylor Dayne Tell it to my heart

Rachel Diggs Hands of time

ACDC Shoot to Thrill

Lacey, Dean and Sam sat around the table looking bored, while Samuel paced up and down. After a while he headed towards the door but Sam got up and blocked his path.
"Relax. Bathroom break. So unless you want to hold it for me." Sam stood down and let him pass before exchanging looks with Lacey and Dean and the three of them followed him out into the hall. They waited a short while and Samuel appeared around the corner.
"What?"
"Nothing. I'm just wondering how you sleep at night?"
"Like a baby. Thanks for asking."
"You fed us to Crowley." Dean accused.
"True. But what am I going to do about it now? Do I blame you for wanting to kill me? Of course not, Dean. What I did was... but I'm not apologising. I did what I did. I don't cry over spilled blood."
"So you really can just go on like..." Sam started.
"Just because you're Dr Jekyll at the moment doesn't mean you can get all high and mighty. Don't forget, we spent a year together."
"Yeah, we did. We're blood. And you still sold me out."
"Trust me, what I did pales in comparison to what you did and on more than one occasion." Samuel told him.
"All right, tell me what I did." Sam challenged.
"No, Sam, come on." Dean moved between the two of them. "The only reason you're alive right now is because we're working a job. The minute we kill this thing... you're next."
"Okay then, we'll just see." Samuel smiled. Dean noticed at the last second that Samuel had black goo coming out of his ear, he grabbed his arm as he tried to fire his gun. Lacey jumped out of the way as bullets ricocheted off the walls. Samuel shoved Sam and Dean into Lacey and made a run for it. Bobby and Rufus came running from the locker room.
"I heard a shot."
"Samuel!"
"I'm gonna be needing my gun back now Bobby." Rufus told him.
"You think?"
"Yeah." They headed back into the locker room and Bobby broke the weapons locker open, handing them their guns. "Hey, don't feel bad. You know it was a good plan, except for the part where a monster would definitely not give up all his weapons."
"Shut up." Sam, Dean and Lacey came back into the locker room.
"We lost him."
"I don't know what it is, maybe it's that worm thingy, but I can't get a clear reading on him." Lacey had her hands to her temples and was concentrating hard to no avail.
"So, what's the plan?" Sam asked.
"We stick together. We got to keep track of this thing, who it's in." They began to search the cannery again. Suddenly Sam grabbed hold of Dean. Bobby and Rufus pointed their guns at him.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold on. Look." Sam turned his torch down to the floor and pointed it at a trip wire.
"Booby trap."
"I'll be damned." Bobby muttered. They stepped over the wire, Lacey phasing through it. There was a clang and one of the doors behind them closed, separating them from Sam.
"Hey, hey!" Dean began to bang on the door.
"Whoa! Dean!"
"Sam! Dammit, son of a bitch."
"It's ok, I got it." Lacey said as she phased through the door after Sam.
"We'll go around and keep looking, okay?" Sam yelled through the door.
"All right, watch yourselves." They continued on down dark corridors until they found themselves in a larger room with dim lighting. Sam spotted Samuel and aimed his gun at him.
"Don't move."
"Sam."
"Put your gun down." Sam instructed.
"What you gonna do, son? You're not gonna shoot me. You got your soul back. You gonna shoot your own family?"
"Yeah, I wouldn't go with the family thing. Try again."
"Mary's still my daughter." He took a step towards them.
"I said don't move."
"You're still named after me." He ignored Sam and took another step.
"I said don't move!"
"Appears to be our moment Sam. You still want to know about your summer vacation? I'll tell you all about it. You're dying to know huh?"
"Yeah, I am." Sam admitted.
"Well then, let's just put these down and talk." He continued to move towards them.
"Stop."
"It's all right, Sam." There was a bang as Sam's gun went off. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion and that's when Sam realised it wasn't, Lacey was just moving faster. She sped forward at super speed, pushing Samuel backwards out of the way of the bullet. Samuel found himself up against the wall, held there by Lacey.
"I believe he said stop." Lacey growled. As she stepped back there was a metallic clang and Sam realised she had run Samuel through with her claws.