In the Name of the Brother Part 1

They had travelled back to Rufus's cabin to meet up with Bobby, the bewitched Leviathan in tow. As soon as they arrived Sam and Dean had hauled him down to the basement and chained him to a chair, leaving him to Bobby, who was setting up all manner of items to test on him. Bobby had been down there for a while now, Lacey had showered and changed, and now the three of them were heading down to the basement to join him.
"And how are my three favourite meatsicles?" The Leviathan, Chet, asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Is he still sucking air?" Dean asked, ignoring him.
"Greatest hits didn't do the trick. I'm down to B-sides and deep cuts." Bobby told them.
"Well, you better figure out something, quick. The whammy that witch dude put on him is only gonna last a few days. He gets his spinach back, we're gonna have to drop a car on him just to stop him."
"Actually, Edgar walked away from that car. He's fine. Well, he is a little pissed at you...oh, you didn't know?" He smirked at their stunned expressions.
"Why don't you shut your cake trap?" Dean asked.
"Oooh."
"Bobby, you've been using all this stuff and he still won't talk?" Sam asked as he and Lacey examined a tray full of implements. Dean pulled a stool up and sat down right in front of Chet.
"Huddle over, coach?" Chet joked.
"How'd you find us?" Dean asked.
"It was easy. I used pattern recognition software and a basic heuristic algorithm to track your known aliases." Dean looked blankly at Lacey who shrugged.
"Great, just what we need, a Mensa monster." Bobby huffed.
"All right, let's start with the start. How'd you get our aliases?" Sam asked.
"From your trench coated friend, obviously. When we were all nestled in at Camp Cas, kind of got the full download. That's just how we do." Lacey shuddered at the thought of those slimy things being inside Cas.
"So why are you talking to us, Chet? You're not dumb. Why you spilling state secrets?"
"Cause I'm not scared of you. You can't stop me. You can't stop any of us. We can't be killed, you stupid little chew toys. You are aware I'm the least of your concerns, right?" He looked at their blank expressions. "Oh, you haven't watched the news today, have you?" The four of them left Chet tied to the chair and headed upstairs to the living room and Bobby flicked on the TV. A news reporter was standing outside a bank, flashing lights in the background.
"The two men, who up until today were presumed dead, locked the doors and opened fire, leaving no survivors. Sam and Dean Winchester are now the subjects of a man hunt throughout the state of California." A security camera video of the boys entering the bank flashed up in the top corner of the screen. Bobby switched off the TV.
"Busy morning, you two?"
"Those sons of bitches Xeroxed us." Dean muttered.
"Well, thank god they didn't clone me." Lacey sighed sitting down on the sofa.
"Thanks for the support babe." Dean raised an eyebrow at her.
"Well, can you imagine if my Dad saw me robbing a bank on the evening news? He'd have an aneurism." She shrugged.
"But, I don't understand how." Sam said.
"I don't know. Maybe one of them touched you at the hospital."
"It was the hair!" A voice called up from the basement. "Not too hard to lift some DNA out of a motel shower drain, guys!"
"Can you copy people like that?" Dean asked. Bobby shrugged, as if to say, your guess is as good as mine. "Awesome, well what is their plan exactly?"
"Squeeze us. Turn us into the most wanted men in America." Sam guessed.
"All right. Well, that settles it. We find these ass monkeys and we kill them ourselves."
"Wait a sec." Bobby said as Dean got to his feet. "Every form of law enforcement in the country has seen your ugly mugs this morning."
"Exactly. So what's the point in trying to hide?"
"Better than sticking your fool neck out. These things are smarter than you." Lacey bit her lip, trying not to laugh at the expressions on their faces.
"Geez Bobby, don't sugar coat it."
"You don't have a clue how to kill 'em or slow 'em down, and your plan is what? Go right at them? Genius." Bobby told them.
"They're wearing our faces Bobby. This is personal."
"Yeah, I'm with Dean here." Sam nodded.
"Well, if you're gonna be stupid, you might as well be smart about it." Bobby said, contradictorily. "You need to see a fella named Frank Deveraux." Lacey's head shot up at the name.
"Who's he?" Sam asked.
"He's a jackass and a lunatic, but he owes me one from back in Port Huron." Bobby scribbled down the address from his book and handed it to Dean. "In the meantime I'll keep working on chatty Cathy here, see if I can figure out what makes him die."