A Mad Tea Party Part 2

Lacey had stayed behind at the motel deciding the boys could do without her company for a while and she could do with a break from them too. She had taken an aromatherapy bath and eaten some Chinese takeaway for lunch before heading out and buying some sunflowers at the local market. Once she had made her purchase she ported over to the house where the dead girls parents lived and had left the flowers on their doorstep. She ported back to the motel room and found Cas waiting there. A moment later Sam and Dean came through the door. She couldn't help it, but the moment she saw Dean her heart seemed to flutter and she felt tingly all over.

"I take it you got our message." Sam stated.

"It's lucky you found the boy." Cas replied.

"What boy?" Lacey asked.

"Some kid's making all of this crazy stuff happen without even knowing he's doing it." Dean filled her in. "What do we do with him?" he asked turning back to Cas.

"Kill him." Lacey looked at him in shock.

"Cas." Dean said reproachfully.

"The child is half demon and half human but it's far more powerful than either. Other cultures call this hybrid Cambion or Katako. You know him as the anti-Christ." Cas sat down at the table and a moment later several farting noises came from his vicinity. They all stared at him and Lacey couldn't help but start giggling. Dean looked like he was trying not to laugh too. As the noises subsided Cas pulled a whoopee cushion out from underneath him.

"That wasn't me."

"Who put that there?" Dean asked trying to look innocent.

"Anyway." Sam interjected. "I don't get it, Jesse is the devils son?" Cas sighed.

"No of course not. Your bible gets more wrong than it does right. The anti-Christ is not Lucifers child. It's just demon spawn. But it is one of the devils greatest weapons in the war against heaven."

"Well if Jesse's a demonic howitzer then what the hell's he doing in Nebraska?"

"The demons lost him. They can't find him. But they're looking."

"And they lost him because?"

"Because of the childs power. It hides him from both angels and demons. For now."

"So he's got like a force field around him. Well that's great. Problem solved."

"With Lucifer risen this child grows stronger. Soon he will do more than just make a few toys come to life... something that will draw the demons' attention to him. The demons will find this child. Lucifer will twist this boy to his purpose. And then with a word this child will destroy the host of heaven."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. You're saying that, that Jesse's gonna nuke the angels?"

"We cannot allow that to happen."

"Wait. We're the good guys. We, we don't just kill children." Sam protested.

"A year ago you would have done whatever it took to win this war." Cas pointed out.

"Things change." Sam said quietly.

"Okay." Dean interrupted. "Hey look we are not going to kill him. All right? But we can't just leave Jesse here either. We know that. So... we take him to Bobbys. He'll know what to do."

"You'll kidnap him?" Cas asked. "What is going on in this town, it's what happens when this thing is happy. You cannot imagine what it will do if it's angry. Besides how will you hold him? With a thought he could be halfway around the world."