Ghost of a Chance Part 2

Episode Playlist:

Yeah Yeah Yeah's Heads will Roll

One Direction What makes you beautiful

Paramore Decode

Dean finally reached Lisa's house and headed up the path before ringing the bell. A few moments later Lisa answered the door, dressed to the nines in a black glittery dress.
"Dean, what are you doing here?" She asked him, looking confused.
"Well, you look absolutely fine."
"What's going on?" Dean sighed.
"We've been parent trapped."
"What?"
"Ben sent out a 911." Dean explained.
"Why would he do that?"
"You're going on a date, huh?"
"Come in." Lisa stepped out of the way and lead him through to the kitchen.
"You want to sit down?"
"Not so much." Lisa replied, nervously.
"So, who's the guy?" Dean asked.
"Who's the guy? His name is Matt, he's a doctor. Who's the girl?" She shot back.
"Dr Matt. How respectable. What girl?" Dean asked, feigning innocence.
"The one that dragged you out of here after you attacked Ben."
"That's Lacey."
"That's Lacey?" Lisa looked surprised. "I thought you said she left?"
"It's a little more complicated than that. It would take far too long to explain, okay?"
"I called you six times, Dean." She told him tearfully.
"I know Lisa. And I wanted to call you back but.... What was there to say? If we're totally honest with each other I should never have come here, I should never have put you and Ben in danger. I was weak and I made a bad judgement call. I can only apologise for putting you both through this." Lisa stared at him, unmoving for a moment.
"But she's different?" She finally asked. Dean ran a hand through his hair, trying to find the right words.
"Yes... Lacey can take care of herself. I don't have to be constantly worrying that something is going to happen to her. She's saved my ass more times than I can count." Lisa looked down at her feet. "Look, you know I care about you guys, Ben called and I came. But maybe It would be best for everyone if this is the last time I did." Lisa nodded.
"I think that would probably be best. We need a clean break."

Sam and Lacey had figured something was going on when they saw the way Jonny behaved under questioning. They were waiting in the factory for him to leave, to make sure he wasn't up to anything or in case something happened to him. They could hear him coming down the hallway towards them, talking on his phone.
"Why am I flipping out? I don't know, maybe cause of the Feds! Maybe cause Dave and Steve are freaking dead. Look...no. Just call me later." They watched him hang up and all of a sudden a gash appeared on his forehead.
"Come on!" Sam rounded the corner and grabbed hold of his arm to lead him back to the office. Lacey followed behind them.
"What's going on?" Jonny asked, looking around wildly.
"That was a ghost, trying to kill you for being a dick."
"What?"
"You know what, you're lucky you're the most suspicious interview of all time. I figured something like this would happen." Sam told him as he salted the door and windows.
"Figured something like what would happen?"
"Buddy, look, I don't have time for the big speech, all right? So brass tacks, Rose is back." Jonny looked petrified.
"That's crazy!"
"Look, you're going to end up like your friends unless you tell me what you did to Rose. Do you want us to help you or not?"
"It was just a stupid joke!" Jonny burst out. "You know, I mean you... you play jokes. We didn't think it was that big of a deal."
"What did you do?" Sam sounded exasperated.
"We made Rose think she had a secret admirer. I don't think the girl had ever been asked out in her life. Honestly... we just thought she was kind of pathetic. So we knew she'd take the bait. She was so excited. Poor girl never saw it coming. It was mean, but you know what it's like when a group of guys get together, they act like jackasses. It happened so fast. We didn't mean for it to happen, but then it was too late. She tried to get away, fell and cracked her head on the table. Steve said there was only one option. I wish I could take it all back."
"I'm sure you do."
"You asshat." Lacey hissed from where she was stood guarding the window.
"I didn't kill her." Jonny objected.
"Okay. Look me in the eye and tell me none of this is on you." Jonny looked away. "Look, I'm not saying you deserve to die. We can help you."
"How?"
"You have to tell me where she's buried."
"In the woods, a clearing off Canyon Run Road." Jonny got to his feet.
"No, no, no. You're not going anywhere."
"But I...". She gets
"You need to stay inside the salt line until I tell you you're safe."
"You just want me to stand here al night?" He fumed.
"Consider this getting off easy." Sam told him as they headed for the door.