Who Stole the Tarts?

Jo and Lacey approached the gate of the house that belonged to the demon Crowley. They were both freezing cold, Jo was wearing a skimpy black dress and heels, Lacey in a tight fitting top and trousers. Jo pressed the buzzer.

"Hello?" Came a voice.

"Hello, our car broke down, we...we need some help."

"I'll be down in a minute." The gate swung open and two guys came down the drive towards them. "Evening Ladies. Get yourselves on in here."

"We just need to make a call."

"You don't need to call anyone, baby. We're the only help you're ever gonna need."

"You know what? I think we should wait by the car." They turned to leave and one of the guys grabbed Jo by the arm, his eyes going black.

"We said get your asses in here." Lacey sent a bolt of electricity through the guy holding Jo. The second one was dispatched by Sam stabbing him from behind with the knife. He bent down and stabbed the other guy who was convulsing on the floor.

"Nice work girls." Dean told them.

"Thanks." Dean handed Jo a bag and she pulled out a pair of wire cutters.

"Okay, shall we?"

After Sam and Dean had talked to Crowley and gotten the colt from him they had all headed back to Bobby's. Jo, Ellen, Lacey and Cas were sitting in the kitchen, Ellen was doing shots. She finished her fifth one and put the glass back on the table.

"All right big boy." She nodded at Cas who began downing all five of his shots. The three of them gaped at him.

"I think I'm starting to feel something." Lacey and Jo giggled at him. Sam and Dean were sat a ways away at Bobby's desk.

"It's gotta be a trap right?" Sam asked referring to Crowley's willingness to give up the colt and tell them where the devil was going to be.

"Sam Winchester having trust issues with a demon. Well better late than never." Dean joked.

"Thank you again fro your continued support."

"You're welcome." Dean replied and they clinked bottles. "You know trap or no trap, we got a snowballs chance, we gotta take it right?"

"Yeah I suppose."

"Besides, I'm not sure it's a trap. Check it out. I mean Carthage is lit up like a Christmas tree with revelation omens. And look at this." He pushed some papers towards Sam. "There's been six missing persons reported in town, since Sunday. I think the devils there."

"Okay."

"Look when you think about it you can't come with us." Dean told him, Sam rolled his eyes.

"Dean."

"Look I go against Satan and screw the pooch okay, we've lost a game piece. That we can take. But if you're there, then we are handing the devils vessel right over to him. That's not smart."

"Since when have we ever done anything smart?"

"I'm serious Sam."

"So am I. Haven't we learnt a damn thing? If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it together." They looked at each other for a moment before Dean looked at the four people gathered round the kitchen table. Sam followed his gaze and saw it fall on Lacey who was laughing with Jo and Ellen."

"Boy, talk about stupid ideas." Sam warned.

"Good God. True that." Dean replied before getting to his feet and walking over to Lacey. Sam watched as he whispered something in her ear, she smiled and nodded before following him outside into the yard. Sam shook his head and carried on drinking his beer hoping his brother knew what he was getting himself into.