Lobster Quadrille Part 1

Dean drove the Impala into the car park of the Pine View Hotel. He noticed a lot of other Impalas parked around the car park too. He pulled into a parking space and Sam jumped out of the car. Lacey was asleep on the back seat. Dean turned around in his seat and gently shook her awake. She stirred and blinked in the light.

"Are we there yet?" She yawned. Dean smiled.

"Yes, we're here."

"Dean! Come on!" Sam called.

"Up and at 'em beautiful." Dean said as he climbed out of the car. Lacey blinked a moment realising Dean was talking to her. She climbed out of the car and stretched before following the guys towards the hotel.

"Chuck! There you are!" Sam said as they spotted him.

"Guys?" Chuck asked looking at them confused.

"What's going on?" Dean asked.

"Um, nothing, you know...I was kind of hanging. What are you guys doing here?"

"You told us to come."

"UH no, I didn't."

"Yeah, you did. You texted me, this address uh, 'life or death situation'... any of this ringing a bell?"

"No, I... I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night!" Dean barked.

"I'm sorry, I ... I don't understand what could...oh no."

"What?" At that moment Becky came out of the hotel and joined them.

"Sam! You made it!" She said excitedly.

"Oh uh... Becky right?"

"Oh, you remembered. You've been thinking about me."

"I..." Sam looked at her awkwardly.

"It's okay! I can't get you out of my head either."

"Uh did you take my phone?" Chuck asked her.

"I just borrowed it from your pants." Chuck sighed.

"Becky..."

"What? They're gonna want to see it."

"See what?" Sam and Dean asked simultaneously.

"Oh my god, I love it when they talk at the same time!" A guy appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Hey Chuck? Come on pal, it's show time!" Becky ran back into the hotel excitedly.

"Guys, I'm sorry. For everything." Chuck said as he went after Becky. Sam and Dean looked at each other. Sam followed Chuck, Dean put his arm around Lacey and they headed up the steps. As they walked into the foyer a guy passed them and said;

"Hey Dean! Lookin' good!"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Dean too. Duh." They stared after him confused. A guy in a scarecrow costume came up to them.

"Oh no! It's Sam and Dean. I'm in trouble now! Have fun you two."

"What?" Dean asked exasperated. They looked around the room and realised that everyone there was dressed up as monsters or hunters.

"Becky... what is this?" Sam asked.

"It's awesome! A Supernatural convention. The first ever."

They entered a conference room with a stage and stood at the back of the room. The organiser got up and spoke into the microphone.