Enter the Dragon Part 1

It had been several weeks since they had left Cas in the hospital, with Meg looking after him. Dean was checking in on them as they drove along the highway.
"All right, well, call us if he wakes up or, you know, anything. Yeah, fine. Thanks for your help, Meg." Dean said before hanging up. "What a bitch." Lacey tutted from the back seat but didn't say anything.

"So, Cas is the same, then?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, down to the drool."

"Huh."

"By the way, how is your custard?"

"It's all right. It's getting better. Just wish it wasn't like the damn tape from "The Ring." I mean, I feel like I'm okay 'cause I passed on the crazy."

"No, you didn't. You heard what Cas said." Dean said before his phone began to ring. He pressed the speaker button and carried on driving. "Hello."

"Hey, Dean. It's Garth." Lacey raised an eyebrow and looked up from her book.

"Wait. W-who is this?" Dean frowned in confusion.

"Garth. Garth Fitzgerald the Fourth. We worked together on that demon thing? You owe me one?"

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, how you doing, Garth?" Dean nodded as the name came back to him.

"I'm ready to cash in that chip, Brah. There's something brewing in Junction City, Kansas."

They drove to Junction City and headed straight to the morgue to meet Garth. The Coroner showed them to the body they were here to view.

"Well, this is it. Gentlemen... this is Corporal Brown." He said as they walked in. Garth was already there, dressed in an Army uniform. The three of them gave him questioning looks.

"Corporal James Brown." He introduced himself. "I'm shipping off to the AF mañana. I'm here to pay respects to my cousin as I will not be able to attend the funeral."

"That must be terrible for your family. Losing two brothers so fast." The Coroner nodded sympathetically. This time the four of them exchanged looks.

"Yeah. Yeah. My aunt – she's, uh... she's real broken up about it." Garth improvised.

"Hey, Doc, can we see both files, please?" Sam asked.

"Mm-hmm." The Coroner nodded and handed him the files as his phone began to ring.

"Ah. My wife. I'll, uh, be in my office."

"Great." Dean smiled at him as he left.

"You didn't say they were brothers." Sam said as he flipped through the files.

"Dude, I just found out about the other corpse, and... started moving quick. I'm sucking up info as I go."

"What, are you allergic to a suit?" Dean frowned at him.

"No. I just... look good in a uniform." Lacey tried not to laugh and just offered Garth an encouraging smile.

"Yep. Same cause of death." Sam confirmed. He sat down at the Coroners computer and began to do an online search.

"Right, uh, gutted at night in the woods, where legend says that the ghost of Jenny Greentree roams." Garth informed them. Dean pulled his EMF meter out but Garth shook his head.

"Oh, uh, I already scanned for EMF." The machine beeped to life. "Oh. Um... I guess mine must be broken again." Garth shrugged.

"All right. I'm reading your mail. Uh, ghost of Jenny... whatever?"

"Greentree. That's just it. I torched her bones."

"Yeah, well, maybe she's got something still laying around." Dean suggested.