Death Is Imminent

I couldn't get back to sleep. It's impossible to do so when you're waiting for death to arrive.

Being an assassin, you'd think I'd be use to near death experiences.

I guess that's kind of true.

I've had near death experiences way before Goo even left.

The first one I experienced was when I was born. I wasn't breathing and the doctors barely brought me back to life.

After that...well, you know. My mom would throw me down wells, push me in front of oncoming cars, drop me off high places, undercook the food she would rarely give me, leave me out in the cold, try to drown me. You know, all that good stuff.

The only reason I'm still alive is because of Goo. He did everything he could do help or save me.

My mom was crazy, she didn't love me, but she still meant the world to me.

For some reason, even though she's dead, her approval still matters to me.

I always wondered why I was never killed.

There must be at least a million times I can name that I almost died.

How did not one of those times work? How is it that my own mother, grandmother, uncle and aunt, countless assassins and random crazy people I encountered, as well as myself, how did not one of them get the job done?

It doesn't make any sence to me.

Perhaps I've been kept alive to kill Plato.

Perhaps it's to run New Group and help those who couldn't and still can't help themselves.

Living a life where it's not for yourself but for others....if only that was what I was like.

I'm to selfish to be like that.

I picked up my phone and saw my friends had asked where I was. I texted back and told them I was sick but I would see them soon.

I do miss them. It feels like ages since I last saw them. I'll have to hangout with them for a whole day soon.

Damn what time is it?

4:03 AM

I sighed and looked down at Gun.

"Hey, I know you're kinda weird, kinda crazy, kinda terrifying, but I'm going to have to push you off now."

I tried to push him but he growled again. This time I didn't stop pushing and he growled louder.

I kept pushing.

Suddenly Gun rolled, pulling me with him.

My phone slipped from my hands and flew off.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!" I shouted but it was to late. Gun rolled off the bed and I screamed as he fell on top of me, his teeth sinking into my collarbone.

I screamed and he jumped in shock, but he was still half asleep. He tried to catch himself but fell on me again.

I let out a gasped that sounded a little.. dirty... as his chest hit my face.

"YN?!" He gasped and pushed himself up.

"Ow..." I whispered and groaned. He got up and turned on the lamp.

"Are you okay?! What happened?" He asked pulling me up.

"Do you remember the long talk we had about your sleeping habits?" I asked as he placed me on the bed.

"The one where I wake up with boners that poke you?"

"Yeah, that one. But we talked about more than just that. Do you remember?"

"Uhhhh, honestly, I was to busy thinking about how I had a boner while you were talking about me having boners."

"Can you stop saying that word?! And why?! Does the thought of yourself turns you on?!"

"Uhhhhh....ssssure, let's go with that..." I rolled my eyes and walked to the mirror, pulling my shirt down to examine the bleeding bite mark.

"We also talked about you rolling and moving a lot in your sleep. And do you know how terrifying it is to be reading or something and you just twitch or something?! Sometimes you sit up and just stare at the door for five minutes then just fall out of nowhere. There has been at least five times that I wake up and you're either working out, staring into the closet, standing at the edge of the stairs or you're over me, staring at me with your face inches from mine. And  sometimes you just fall on me! And it's so annoying when you look at me, squint and ask if I can get you a glass of water. I go down, get you a glass and come back to see you passed out either taking up the entire bed or falling off it. When I wake you up, you don't remember asking me."

"Sorry if I'm a weird sleeper, I can't control it."

"It's not weird, it's just dangerous. You could get hurt. Oh, once you were trying to crawl into the dryer, saying some guy with your money was hiding in it. I had to pretend to get your money back for you to stop shouting threats at the metal. Then you had the AUDACITY to pass out on me. I should have left you on the floor or couch, but I got Goo to help me get you back to bed."

I cleared the blood and disinfected it, puting a large bandage over it.

I heard Gun chuckle and he walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Now can we go back to sleep?"

"My love, my dude, my buddy, my pal, you just straight up bit me. Calm down."

"And you patched it up, come on!" He picked me up by the waist and I laughed.

"No, put me down! I'm not going back to sleep with you!"

"Why not?!"

"You just threw me off a bed, almost made me suffocate and you bit me! I'm not tired anymore!" I tried to wiggle free from his grip.

"Oh. Well, lucky for you, I know just how to make anyone tired."

"Huh?!"

"Yeah. After I'm done with you, you'll be out like a light. Of course you'll be swearing and panting as well as soar tommorow, but you'll have the best sleep of your life." He smirked against my ear.

...HUH?!