Day With Gun

( Part two of the last chapter's A/N: Thank you to everyone, even you silent readers! Even if my reads went down since the beginning of the book, you guys are still here and I am incredibly thankful! I never thought I'd get 7k reads! I didn't even think I'd get five! I didn't think anyone would read it because there was hardly any Gun x Reader so I thought no one likes him! I see every vote and comment you guys leave and it makes me happier than I can explain! And when you guys add my book to reading lists?! *Dies from the amount of happiness* Thank you all my lovely Loves!
I lied this is the last one. Uh, I'm starting to post memes of this book on my insta bad.edits_xp so go check them out! Or not, I can't make you do anything.)

I woke up feeling exhausted. I opened one of my eyes and waited for them to adjust to the bright light. I finally managed to read the time and my eyes widened as I sprang up. I jumped out of bed, my legs getting stuck in the blankets, causing me to fall flat on my face, kicked them off and then threw the door open.

"GUN!" I screamed falling again with a loud thump. "GUN! GUN!"

There was a loud crash, bang and the sound of things breaking before loud thumps got closer.

"What?! What is it?!" Gun shouted as he ran up the stairs.

"WHY IN THE HELL IS IT 11?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME OR SOMETHING?!"

Gun stopped running and stared at me.

"What?"

"I'm supposed to be at school right now! It's so late!"

"...YN...Are you kidding me, I almost died trying to get to you because I thought you were being murdered!"

"Oh, I wouldn't call you if I was being murdered. That's a free fast pass through life!"

"YN, no!"

"But that's not the point! Why didn't you wake me?"

He stared at me and came closer. He grabbed my chin and ran his finger over my lips.

"Sir, what in the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Your nose is bleeding. Did you fall?"

I pushed his hand off and wiped my mouth.

"Ah, so that was the nasty taste. How did I miss that?" I asked myself and walked into my room. I checked on the mirror to see blood running down from my nose to my neck.

"Huh."

Gun walked into my bathroom and came back with some toilet paper. I took it with a 'thank you' and pinched my nose, grabbing a makeup wipe and getting to work on my raccoon face. I finished about the same time that my nose stopped bleeding. I cleaned everything up and turned to Gun.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Wow you're grouchy this morning."

"Well, I did miss school so..." I shrugged.

"And that's my fault?"

"No, but I still missed it." I said pulling my shirt off, tossed it to the side then froze. I had my bra on, don't get me wrong, but that's all I'm wearing under my shirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK, STOP STARING!"

"Is that a tattoo in between your shoulders?"

My tattoo....I forgot about that. It's the Omega symbol with an Alpha symbol inside it. It's to remind me that my my weakness will always keep me from being perfect. My flaws will always keep me from being the best. (Something like the photo above.)