Frustrated

I frowned.

She was right, why should I believe Gun? Did he really expect me to believe that a free fuck boy like him would be surrounded by five amazingly hot and sexy girls? Yeah right, as if he wouldn't break their backs as many times as he could.

He looks like a horny bastard.

(I apologize to all my young little Bun Buns out there...this book is rated mature after all!)

I bet he fucks his girlfriends all the time...just coming up behind them...and kissing their neck...and putting it in....

OH MY GOD NO, STOP IT, UGH!

But I wonder if he's ever fucked her in her sleep... I would let him... imagine waking up to that and being-

OH MY GOD, I SAID NO, STOP THINKING THAT!

But from all the times he woke up hard on me, I can tell it's massive and- WHY?! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! WHY AM I GETTING HORNY OVER A GUY THAT IS PROBABLY FUCKING FIVE GIRLS RIGHT NOW, UGH!

°•°•°Gun's POV°•°•°

"Has Sofia answered you yet?" I whispered to Goo as we hid from the needy girls in a storage closet.

"Nope, I think she blocked me...what about you, has YN answered you?" He whispered back.

"Nope. Damn it, they're really mad. And for what?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Sofia and you are sleeping together, I know that's why she's mad at you. Even though she knows you sleep with other people, she still likes you so that's why she's mad. But YN? I don't know why she's so upset-" Goo coved my mouth as we heard laughter coming closer. We scooted deeper into the closet and held our breaths.

"You're a dumbass for not seeing it, but we got bigger fish to fry right now...Aw shit, I left my fish upstairs!" Goo hissed.

You have got to be kidding me....

YN's POV†

I laid in bed annoyed.

I hate having so much power and not using it.

I can't just be a gangster and use it wherever I feel like it.

I need to think about my actions and the possible consequences of them. I need to calculate if the risk is worth taking. Sometimes, I need to do stuff I don't want to do, stuff that may hurt people, but I need to do what's best for the majority of the civilians.

I screamed into my pillow and kicked.

I'm frustrated.

Both emotionally and sexually.

I'm also frustrated that the author is making my whole personality into being in love with Gun, like, come on now!

I have so much energy, what should I do?!

...when was the last time I actually worked out?

Ugh, but I have a cast and broken ribs!

My ribs are fucked up again because of that asshole...my arm is surprisingly alright, but I wanna heal as fast as possible.

I WANT GUN IN ME!

Stop it! We don't need no man!

What we need is solid evidence to pin against Crystal. Or at least a rumor...I'm good at creating and spreading those.

I could call her out for leading men along and cutting them off when she has no use for them.

What if I make up a rumor where she...

God, imagine Gun was here next to me and um... "helping" me with a few "favors"?

Now YN...

Right, sorry...but imagine his size forcing-

My stomach growled and I realized I hadn't eaten yet.

Time to go get some food!