Goo's Facial

(Don't ask how he can still see the phone cause idk y'all.)

"Where the fuck do you think you're going with her?! Let her go before I kill you, you bastard!" Goo snarled and grabbed me, trying to pull me away from Gun.

DG, Goo and Gun all began arguing loudly, and I was only slightly aware of the door bell going off and San trotting over to answer. I watched as he opened the door with his front, paws and barked for our attention.

"Um... delivery..." The boys went quiet and turned to the delivery man.

"Huh?" They all asked.

"Uh, y-yes, it says here there's a delivery for Gun Jong Park and DG?"

"We didn't order anything?" Gun frowned.

"Well, this is the address and names I was given..."

"Let's see what it is!" Goo chirped and the man nodded before two other delivery people rolled out a large clear box and some flowers.

"Mr Park? These are from your, and I quote, loving boyfriend who will stay by your side, no matter how much you guys fight. Signed, DG."

"HUH?!" Both Gun and DG screamed.

"Mr. DG? This is from...and I quote, your future husband, Gun."

"WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SICK PRANK IS THIS?! WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME A 7 FOOT STUFFED BEAR PLUSH?!" Gun screamed at DG.

"Why would you send me these flowers and call yourself my future husband?!"

"I didn't send you this crap!" The boys began arguing and Goo was cackling. I sighed and signed the papers before helping them bring in the gifts.

"Thank you, have a nice day, be safe!" I waved and closed the door. I pulled the bear into the living room and Goo came in with the flowers.

"Thanks." I said as he sat in the lap of the teddy which he had unboxed.

I slipped past the arguing teens and went up to my room, took a shower, threw on some clothes, then made my way back to where Goo was laughing.

He pulled me down and sat me on his lap, opening the basket and pulling out some chocolates.

He unwrapped a large bar and broke off a piece, handing it to me before getting himself a chunk.

"I didn't know there was more than just the flowers.''

"Lucky for us, there's is." He chirped and we watched the two boys continue to argue.

"Do you think I should tell them it was me who ordered the stuff for them?''

"Nah, they'll figure it out themselves.''

"How much trouble will I be in?"

"None, they have a huge soft spot for you."

"They do?"

"Yup, do you think Gun has girl friends who he takes everywhere with him without a sexual intension?...He didn't make a move on you...did he?"

"Nope. But so what?"

"That's not Gun's way. He cares for you enough to take care of you AND teach you self defense without getting paid."

I rolled my eyes at that. Yeah right, there's no way he's NOT being paid.

"What?" Goo asked handing me another piece of chocolate.

"Nothing. What about DG?"

"You think he came all this way just because he was in town? He heard you were engaged and he came as soon as he could."

"He came for Gun, not me."

"Yeah yeah, sure."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, but DG is a cold person, so him being so nice to you is definitely out of the ordinary."

"Or he just chose to be nice to everyone now a days."

"No, he's still an asshole."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Can I give you a facial?" I asked nibbling away at a piece of candy.

"Eh, sure."

"Yay!" I cheered and jumped off him.

I exited the living room and pulled Gun away from DG. "Just calm down and fuck each other already, good God." I shook my head and went up the stairs.

I gathered my stuff and returned to Goo who was laughing at the two dodo birds he calls friends.

"Which one?" I asked showing him a few bandanas.

"Ohhh, this one!" He snatched the black one with little cat ears. I snorted and readjusted it on his head before I applied the undereye patches.

(Be warned, I've only seen these things on insta so I have no idea what I'm writing :D)

I showed him three face masks and he picked the coconut lime one. I smoothed it carefully on his face and then carefully applied two pieces of cucumber on his eyes.

"I'll be right back." I stood up and walked up to the fighting men.

I wrapped one arm around each of there shoulder's and pulled them closer with me in the middle.

"Let's all just hug it out, yeah? It's been like, an hour." I felt both of them tense but then they relaxed a bit.

"Yeah yeah..." Gun pat my head and I giggled.

"Y'all need to chill, okay? Stop fighting."

"Fine. I don't want to talk to him anymore anyways." DG nodded.

"Come on Peaches! Don't fight with Gunny bear anymore, what are you gonna get out of it?"

"Peaches?" DG blushed.

"Yeah, cause of your hair. I don't like it very much though....what about....pinkyity milkity? Pinkyity drinkity? I'm still thinking, cause your name is hard to rhyme with anything. Also, why did they name you DG instead of DJ?" I asked and he blinked.

"Uh? I-"

"YN, can I eat these cucumber after?"

"No, I'll get you fresh ones instead." I said turning to look at him with crossed arms.

"Yay!" He cheered.

"I want a cucumber..." Gun mumbled and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Um, okay? There's plenty in the kitchen?" I tilted my head and he nodded slowly.

What a weirdo.

(Do y'all get the reference? ANYWAYS! I will be going on asix week break! Sorry for the short notice!!! I might still publish my other book though, so I hope you won't be to bored! I love you all, My Lovely Bun Buns!)