Bath Time 🛁🧼🦆

I didn't want to get out of the water. It was so warm and calm and it'll be so hard to explain to them why my two friends just tried to kill each other.

I sunk deeper into the bubble bath.

I have to repay Gun, buy him new shit and clean up his house and apologize.

Ugh, the four of them saw it too.

I shook my head and stood up, drained the water and took a shower.

Once I was done, I pulled on some fresh clothes, did my hair and went downstairs. Gun, Goo, DG and Crystal were all talking but stopped when they saw me.

They looked me up and down curiously and I knew they wanted to ask me what Kurtis had said and why they attacked each other.

I walked out of the room and re-entered the front room. I began to sweep up the big pieces of stuff and there was a knock at the door.

I walked over and opened it.

"Oh, hey guys." I sighed.

"Mmh, you smell good." Cody smiled.

"Thanks, I took a bath."

Sebastian nodded and looked inside.

"Did they do that?"

"Yup."

"Damn."

"I know." I sighed in annoyance.

"They're being watched by Cindy, so we have time to help clean up." Cody chirped and took his shoes off before he walked in. Sebastian followed and I sighed tiredly but was happy to have some help.

Sebastian and I began picking everything up while Cody sat on a counter, searching for replacements of everything that was broken or damaged.

"Hey YN, I-" Goo appeared at the door and blinked. "Oh... hello?" He asked with a confused smile.

"Oh, hey Goo, did you need something?"

"You guys don't have to do this, it's fine. Gun and I are about to do it." Goo walked towards us.

"Our friends did it, we're responsable for each other's messes." Sebastian said tossing some wood into a black trash bag.

Gun walked in and I looked away.

I couldn't look him in the eye without feeling guilty. He brought me here and not only did my friends break in, but they also ruined his house.

"It's fine, were almost done anyways." I nodded as I dumped all the scraps from the dustpan into the trash.

"We'll take care of it, don't worry about it." Goo tried to take the broom from me but I pulled it away.

"We're almost done, just go back in to the living room."

Gun looked around and then began to pick up pieces like Sebastian.

"Gun, stop it! I said we got this! It's your house, we messed it up, let us take care of it!" I hissed and ran to his side. I grabbed his arm and pushed a pressure point, making his hands open and he dropped the wood.

He looked at me and we made eye contact for a second before I looked away, still ashamed.

"Just leave it, please. I can do this myself. Besides, Sebastian and Cody are helping me." I took the broken piece he had picked up and hurried away to the trash bag.

Damn it, I was rude! Why did I have to use his pressure point?! Now he thinks I'm a bitch!

Which he has every right to!

Ugh, first I ruin his house, then I'm disrespectful!

I should finish here, pack my bags and go.

Why would he want me to stay?