House tours, sleep overs and contracts

(First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU VOTING/LIKING, COMMENTING AND ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR READING LISTS, OT MEANS MORE THAN I CAN EXPLAIN! I GET SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE THE NOTIFICATIONS POP UP! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! STAY SAFE, WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR A MASK AND STAY 6 FEET APART! LOVE YOU, MUAH)

(Secondly, isn't he pretty? Did it myself XD. Gun deserved better than this, but I'm low-key proud of it....also, I've come to discover how many more chapters I can make if I split the chapters to make them shorter. Ima genius aren't I? T~T)

"Uh...are you sure you guys want to go to my house?" I asked and swallow nervously.

"Yeah! We've been friends for a year and a half, and we've still haven't seen your house! Come on YN, please!" Joy begged and hugged me tightly before Jay pulled her away.

"!!!!!"

"Oh right, sorry, did I hurt your arm or face?" Joy asked and Mira nervously grabbed Joy to hold her back.

I shook my head and looked looked at my shoes. "Okay." I said and took out my phone. I thought of calling Goo for a ride, but I knew he'd be extra and come in a limo. Also, the boys all got beef with him so....I sighed and put my phone away.

"Are you guys okay with walking? I always walk here cause I don't mind, but it is a little far."

"How far?"

"15 to 20 minutes." I shrugged.

"That's okay!" Zoe smiled and hugged my other arm.

"Okay, but...please don't tell anyone where I live or what my house looks like. I'm ashamed of it, I don't like it but I have to live there." I mumbled and looked away. I really hate that house. Goo says it'll grow on me, but it's been a month.

I was use to speed walking, so I found myself having to go back for my friends.

"Did you move recently? I don't remember you living this way." Daniel said and I tilted my head side to side.

"Kinda yeah. We're almost there." I said and butterflies flipped through my stomach. What if Gun or Goo are there? They should be taking care of business right now...but they're unpredictable.

I unlocked the gate with the button on my keychain and we entered. You couldn't see the house from up here. It was a hill and it curves around a garden. Once you make it passed a greenhouse, you can see the big ass house.

"Whoa!" Everyone gaped and looked at it.

"YN, this place is huge! Do you really live here?" Zack asked.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled.

"I thought you said you were broke!" Daniel gasped.

"Well, yeah. I didn't buy the house, someone else surprised me with it. I don't like it though. It's way to flashy."

"I'll take it!" Zack shouted and Mira smacked him.

"What? She doesn't want it, I'll take it! Hey, wait a minute, why do you walk of you have a car?!"

"I like walking. The car's to flashy too."

"Do you live alone?"

"San and Mew live with me." I said and unlocked the door. I led them in and they looked around.
"Can you show us everything?" Joy asked and Jay looked like she had just asked me to flash her.

"Sure." I said as San and Mew joined us.

"Do you live with a guy?" Zack asked and I looked at him confused.

"It smells like expensive cologne."

I must have gotten use to the smell cause I didn't smell it.