HANDLE

(Gun Gun as a bun bun because today (the day I wrote this chapter) was Halloween. So yeah! Also, guess which depressed bitch just hit another stage of depression! :D)

After school, we got some ice cream shakes and decided to walk around while we drank them.

I laughed at a joke Daniel made and shook my head. A car pulled up next to me and I blinked before freezing. No no no no! What is he doing here?!

We all stopped and looked in confusion. The window went down to reveal Gun and Goo in the front seat. I was the only one standing in a position that I could see Crystal and DG in the backseat.

The guys gasped and my glare disappeared. I turned to look at my friends. None of us girls except for Joy and I are supposed to know these guys and what they do so I gave the boys a confused look.

"Did you guys come here for a fight?" Vasco asked getting in position.

"Who are they?" Mira asked.

"They're the ones that went to the store all the time, remember?" Zoe whispered.

"We're not here to fight, you guys aren't worth the time! Wanna make a crew?" Goo asked and I gave him a look.

"Are you guys thugs?" Mira asked.

"We're not thugs. We just stopped to say hi." Goo smiled leaning over.

"Please leave." I said and sipped from my drink.

"Come on pretty Princess , get in the car." Gun grinned. Daniel grabbed my arm protectively.

"Don't call me that, thug."

"I'm not a thug, princess."

"Thug."

"Princess."

"Thug!"

"Princess!"

"You look like you're scared of commitment."

"Why do you attack me so?"

"I mean, she's not wrong." Goo snorted.

"Wow, they're like a future couple. I ship it." Joy whispered

"Of course they're a future couple, this is a Gun x Reader." Zoe whispered back.

"Does anyone remember the original name of this fan fic?" Vasco asked tilting his head curiously.

"It was like, reborn or reformed or something. Not to sure. We would remember if the author remembered, but her memory is horrible!" Zach shrugged.

"Yeah, she needs to stick to a story line! YN wasn't even supposed to know how to fight in the original story, she was supposed to be an innocent young girl who changed Gun and stuff, but now she's different because AUTHOR CANT MAKE UP HER MIND!" Jace huffed.

"Yeah! And YN and Goo weren't even brother and sister in that story plot!" Vasco added.

"That's true! I don't even remember what my role was, I think I was supposed to try and get her to like me instead of Gun, now thinking back, it's a little weird!" Goo shivered.