Coloring

I dug through my bag and pulled out my coloring book, my sketch book, some markers, crayons, pencils and erasers.

I went back downstairs where Goo was waiting.

I wonder where Gun is. Probably fucking Crystal's brains out-STOP!

Just stop thinking about him, the dick ain't worth it girl.

This is brother sister time, not cry over the man you wanna be with but he's in love and with the girl you absolutely hate and wish she was never born and that I have to kill when the time comes.

You've put Gun before your own brother for to long.

I sat down on the floor and handed Goo the sketching pad.

He always liked drawing what he was gonna color instead of finding one from a book. I flipped through the pages until I found one. It was of a cute little bunny and a cat.

Goo reminds me of many things for many reasons. One of them is a cat because of how curious and playful he is. He likes to be where you don't want him and if he wants something, even when he's told no, he'll get it. He's sneaky and a manipulator. One moment he'll cuddle up to you, make you think he's the sweetest thing, and the next he'll be attacking you or making your death look like a suicide.

Funny enough, Jordan describes me the same way.

Must run in the family. Do we get that from mom or dad? Maybe both?

"Was she a bad person?" I asked as I colored in the cat.

Goo knew who I was talking about.

"You know she was."

"What about her mother?"

"She was too."

"I think she was just in pain." I shrugged. "Was he a bad person?"

"You know he was too, why are you bringing this up now?"

"I just want to know why neither of them liked me."

"Don't say that, Kitty, you don't need or want their approval. They're bad people and if bad people approve of you, you're doing something wrong."

"Do I have your's?" I asked, being careful not to get out of the line.

"I'm the only bad person that can give you their approval."

"You don't have to be a bad person. You can stop."

"You know I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to stop."

"What if you lose your job?"

"I'm retiring soon anyways."

"Do you think Gun would be upset to lose his job?"

"He still has a few more years to go and is way to picky to-" He stopped himself. I'm not supposed to know about successors. I'm not supposed to know anything about his job.

"He's told me before. I know he needs a successor. One that fights but that's just about it."

"Well Gun needs to find one fast, but he's way to picky."

"You have one, don't you?"

"Yup."

Samuel. What does he see in that guy? Well, they are a bit similar.

"What the heck do you collect all that money for every month?"

"You don't need to know."

I rolled my eyes but didn't push the topic. So brother, mom, dad, grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins are bad people.

No wonder I'm a villain, my whole entire family are villains.

How the hell can a family be made up of all psycho? If I could have kids, would they be bad too? It seems it's a gene. But it could be the way we were raised too.

"Don't go thinking that you're a bad person, YN, you're not."

I smiled at him but felt a pang of guilt.

If only he knew.