Hospital Visits

I glanced off to the side and frowned.

I'm not sure if I want to see them. If I attacked Gun, he knows I can fight, what if he told Goo? What if I see them and attack them? Are these restrains strong enough? They are made by the New Group Protection Unit...

"Goo throws a fit everytime we don't let him in. He's pretty damn annoying because he convinces the guards to let him in and Gun follows. Goo insists on taking care of you as much as he can. Every injection, medicine or check up the nurses do, he asked a million questions about it. Apart from being a bitch and pain in the ass, he's a good big brother. Aside from the fact that he left you, pinched you-"

"Just let him in."

"Which one?"

"Both I guess."

He nodded and stood up from the chair, walked to the door and used his good arm to open it.

"You can bring them in now, I'm going to stay in here with her, but still keep a sharp ear."

"Yes sir."

Jordan closed the door and walked back over to one of the corners.

Butterflies fluttered around my stomach and I regretted letting them come in.

This was a mistake.

This was a mistake.

This was a mistake.

This was a mistake.

It's to late now, they're coming, I can't do anything about it.

I looked around for Miss Grace and Sargent Death but I couldn't find them.

I must be on some pretty strong medicine if I can't imagine them into existence.

The door flew open and I jumped.

"Mr. Kim! I said no running in the hallways! It's dangerous and you'll disturb the other patients!" A nurse shouted and I vaguely wondered if she knew she was being louder than my brother.

Goo flew to my side and pushed my hair back, holding my face in his hands. Tears prickled in his eyes and he got a little to close for comfort.

"KITTY, YOU'RE AWAKE?! Oh my God, I thought you'd never wake up, I thought you were dead, how are you feeling, can you hear me?! How many fingers am I holding, how do you feel? Do you need anything? Should I kill Gun, would that make you feel better? How's your bed, are you comfortable? Do you need more blankets or pillows, what about stuffed animals? Do you-"

Gun put a hand over his mouth and glared at him.

"Shut up, you're giving me a headache."

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!"

"As if you could do shit to me!" Gun snapped.

What the hell is up with these two?

I examined them and frowned.

They were both covered in cuts and bruises. Jordan said I only punched Gun one time, why is he showered in them?

Most of his bruises were red, blue and he had a few yellow ones. Did I give him one?

Probably.

"Will you two stop fighting? You're here to see YN."

Goo and Gun stopped fighting and turned to look at Jordan and then at me.

They both have large under eye bags.

Have they not been sleeping? Those marks aren't bruises.

I feel like a bug under a microscope. Being watched has always made me uncomfortable.

I glanced around then sat up a bit more.

Bitch, look away!

"But are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?"

"Um, I'm in a hospital...if I need anything, I can ask them."

"Hospital shit is nasty. I tried to get you out of here and take you to a different one but these jackasses wouldn't let me."

"This is a good hospital, Goo. Jordan wouldn't let me stay here if it wasn't, I trust him."

Goo examined my face and seemed a little hurt.

Why the hell is he upset now? All I did was say I trust Jordan.

A nurse walked in and we all turned to look at her.

"Excuse me, I need to give Miss Kim some medicine. It's good to see you awake, ma'am."

I nodded and watched her take out a needle and stick it into the IV.

"What is that for?" Goo asked watching carefully.

He looks like San waiting for a piece of food to hit the ground.

"It's a sedative to keep her calm and also helps fight the pain."

"Why does she need a sedative, she's calm."

"Patients can be calm one moment and panic due to their injuries the next. We need to keep her calm to help her heal faster."

"Are you in any pain, Kitty?"

"I'm okay." I lied.

Suddenly my body felt cold and I slumped back against the headboard of the bed.

My eyelids feel heavy.

"AHH! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU'VE KILLED HER!" Goo shrieked and Gun facepalmed.

"No Mr. Kim, the effects are just kicking in. She'll be alright in a few minutes."

"Why did she get so much more pale? She was pale before, but she looks worse!"

"It's just her body responding to her injuries and the medication."

"Are you sure? What if she's allergic?"

"She's not allergic, Mr. Kim."

"Goo, shut the fuck up already. The nurse knows what she's doing." Gun snapped.

"I don't know...how long have you been a nurse? What school did you study at, what were your grades, what-" Gun punched him and Goo hit the wall, denting it.

"Are you trying to start something, you bastard?"

"Alright, bring it."

"Hey, no fighting! Mr. Alkinin, do something!"

"If you two don't stop fighting-"

"What's going on here?"

We all turned to the door and my jaw dropped in shock.