Little Daniel And Big Crystal

"You should learn some manners, jackass. Especially with women." Zack narrowed his eyes at Vin.

They glared at each other until we dropped the two musicians off at their class and entered our own room.

"Daniel?" I gasped in surprise. "What are you doing here? Where's big Daniel?"

(Yes, the next part I did copy word for word from the actual webtoon, but I added you into it.)

"Piggy?! What's going on?" Zoe gasped happily.

"I'm sitting in for him today..."

"You're covering his classes?"

"Yeah... I couldn't wake him up, so..."

"What do you mean you couldn't wake him up?"

"I... I can't tell you guys the details..."

"It doesn't make sense. Why can't he wake Daniel up?" Zack asked suspiciously. "It's not like you guys sleep in shifts day and night..."

Daniel paled.

"Oh, I see it now." Zack got in Daniel's face. "The reason why... you can't wake Daniel up. So you lied to is all this time."

Huh? What's he talking about?

And Daniel is definitely hiding something, look at how sweaty he is!

"That's because... DANIEL'S BEEN THREATENING YOU!" Zack hugged him tightly.

I blinked in confusion. How did he get to that conclusion?

"What an asshole Daniel is! He made his roommate cover for his classes?! Tell them that Daniel's an asshole! Say it!"

I glanced at my friends and they all looked as confused as me.

"Mira, you see this?! This is who Daniel actually is!"

Mira smiled annoyed and I snorted at the silliness of the whole situation.

But still, I wonder what Daniel is hiding and why big Daniel couldn't come.

Zoe hugged Daniel's arm and I watched them talk with a smile until a shadow covered them both.

I looked up and paled when I saw Logan glaring at them.

"D-Daniel! I pointed and he looked out the glass window.

Logan broke through and picked him up by the shirt.

My eye twitched as I watched Zack confront him, Vin offered a hand to fight my friends, got rejected but then his offer was accepted when Logan realized he was out numbered.

"Shouldn't you say something?" I asked Jace and he nodded.

He told them off and I blinked in surprise.

"Mary, when and where did you get one of their jumpsuits?... I want one too!"

"Hm? Oh, I stole it!" She beamed and I blinked.

"Huh?"

"Want me to steal you one too?" She smiled. Before I could respond, a fight broke out and Zoe led Daniel out of the class.

Us remaining girls retreated to a corner to avoid the fight and began to talk about the wedding.

God, I feel like such an asshole, but this may be the only time I get to actually plan a wedding for myself. Sure, it'll never happen, but a bitch can dream, can't she?

Eventually, the fight disappeared and the place cleaned up, but we kept talking.

"By the way, who's that?" Someone asked so we all turned to look who they were talking about.

My jaw dropped when I saw big Crystal sitting in little Crystal's chair.

What is she doing here?!

I gritted my teeth in anger and dug my nails into the palm of my hands.

I just saw her, and now she's here?! Why?! Leave me alone!

"YN, are you okay? What's wrong?" Mira asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

I snapped out of it.

"Yeah! I was just trying to figure out where I'd seen her before and couldn't remember." I laughed.

The door opened and Zoe entered with Daniel.

Zoe gasped and Crystal stared at them in shock.

Oh, that's right. They both like him.

This should be interesting....