Trip Down Memory Lane

(1. I decided I'll just shorten the chapters again until I have a comfortable amount to continue as normal. That means I'll be able to continue to update 3 times a week, just with shorter chapters. Sorry about that!

2. So, someone asked for a Jake x Reader but honestly, I can't think of any ideas except for one. A Jake x Reader that is a prequel to this book. So it would be about how Jake and YN met, how they got together, how they broke up and stuff? Would you guys like that or nah? Should I keep brainstorming instead? These stories are for you so don't be afraid to say no and give me feedback! Okay, thank you, enjoy this chapter!)

I miss Jake, but why do I keep thinking of Vasco?! He's an idiot...but he's so much like Jake. I see so much of him in Vasco! I stared at the ceiling and frowned. They're both great leaders.

They're followers are extremely loyal and would die for them. They both don't want their followers to fight of they don't need to. If there's a fight, they'll fight first.

They're just great in general.

What should I do?! I sat up and frowned.

What am I talking about? I can't be with either of them. That would put them in danger. I broke up with Jake because he was in danger, I can't just shrug and run to Vasco. AND I DON'T EVEN THINK VASCO LIKES ME!

I pulled the blankets over my head and grumbled. I hate boys. Especially Gun! What the fuck is up with that guy?

He fights to much, and he doesn't care about anyone but himself and money. If he stopped fighting, he might be a little attractive. But as for now...he can buy me stuff if he wants, but he's not my sugar daddy. I'm not going to ask him for anything. I hate him and I let him know that.

What am I doing right now, I hate everything and everyone. But mostly, I hate myself.

I took a shower that lasted about an hour and threw on PJs. I looked in the mirror and frowned. I look to much like Goo, especially with this hair. We both have jet black hair that we dyed blonde.

I remember when he dyed his hair fully blonde. Maybe that's why I chose to dye this color. It reminded me of my older brother. Maybe I should color it brown or hazel. Jake liked it blonde with black roots, what does Vasco like? Nope! Not this again. Although he does seem like he likes natural colored hair...STOP!

I sat on my bed and crossed my legs nervously. I have had my feelings open for to long. I need to shut off again. If I feel, I can't be perfect. If I can't be perfect, how can I protect, defend, rescue and lead?

I did my homework and sat in the middle of my bed. I didn't know what to do. I wish I could just worry about what normal 16 year olds worry about, but here I am, finding out who does what, who has nukes, who is planning what, this has to be hidden, this needs to be exposed, I'm an assassin and I can't let anyone know, my brother is a fucking gangsters thug and I can't let anyone know that we're related.

Also, I don't know how I feel about these two boys, Gun is being a pain in the ass, people want to come over and be fake friends with me because I'm in 5 of DG's posts, four of them I'm just in the background of the pictures or hinted at in the caption.

Kouji wants to marry me and start a family, the fucking chairman is getting to powerful. I need to bring him down, his daughters are in my life of them I had to push away the other on won't go away.

I have about 19 nightmares/flashbacks a night, I have suddenly awful memories during the day, I can't let my guard down because a shit ton of people want to kill me, I'm in charge of assassins and shit, people won't stop flirting with me, and being obnoxious.