Siri Has Spoken

_Silver Flower's POV_

Ughhh! I hate this! Why do they need me to get shit on Sargent Death?! Why me and not some other bitch?!

I need to get this information, but the two dumbasses who seem to know the most about Sargent Death won't talk about it! Not even sleeping with Goo works! AND that bitch has a runny mouth!

No one will tell me anything! Even being so close with YN hasn't made it any easier!

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO PLAY THE IDIOT?!

Do I have to sleep with Gun as well?! Ugh, why did NightShade send me on this mission?!

I don't know how much longer I can keep this dumb girl act and stay friends with YN!

I know Gun and YN are mad in love, but I don't care! I will sleep with Gun if that's what it takes!

Sorry YN, but when I figure out all the secrets on Sargent Death, I'm leaving, even if I had to fuck you and your group over!

Ugh, The New Group, what a joke! Who the hell would want to be part of such trash?! I do what NightShade tells me to do, even if it's to pretend to like you and your brother. Even if I have to be nice to Gun and act all innocent.

You brought this upon yourself when you let me sit at that table with all your school friends. You could have pushed me away but you didn't.

That's your mistake.

-'s POV-

Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it!

YN knows, of course why would Gun keep it a secret?! I'm so fuck! Maybe after today I should skip school for a week! Maybe I should run away, abort this shit! Damn it! There no way it's being kept a secret!

She's going to call me names and out me to all our friends! Even if she doesn't tell them his name, they'll ask why I thought it was okay to make a move on someone so close to her!

-YN'S POV-

I woke up again still on top of him. One hand was across my bare back, holding my side and his other hand was across my butt, holding my hip lightly. His skin was cold.

It always is.

He always likes to hold my hands, hug me, or put his hands in my pockets because he says I give off a lot of body heat. Funny enough, I get colder much faster than he does

What happened between him and Neer? Why won't he tell me? He looked so uncomfortable. Not only that, both Mew AND Sancus got defensive. Sancus was putting distance between the two while Mew physically attacked her. Kurtis and I both trained them so they only attack when someone makes a move with a bad intension. Why won't he tell me?

Obviously something happened or they wouldn't have reacted that way. I step on both of their tails on accident all the time because they always jump in front of me, so it can't be that like he said. Gun and I are always rough housing so it can't be that either.

What really happened? Why won't he tell me, is it my fault? Did I do something to him? Does he not trust me? Maybe he just needs time...I can't push him for answers, so I'll wait till he's ready to tell me himself.

I was lost in thought for a while until I shook my head and reminded myself that I have school to attend.

I looked down at his chest and tilted my head.

I really like his scars and tattoos. I feel bad that he has so many scars and that they're so big. He had to get hurt to get those. I wonder if they bother him. To a lot of people, it would make them feel insecure.