Timeskip Cause I Don't Have A Title

After many failed escape attempts, Lukas let me go.

I think I annoyed him so he just wanted me gone.

Although, I must say, I didn't expect them to let Gun and Goo take me home.

"Ow," I said as Goo put me down. "Hm, you should probably carry me to my room."

"No duh, I'm just putting you down cause my pants are falling."

"Belt. Get one. Now pick me up."

"Bitch, be patient."

"My leg is sprained, I'm in pain, pick me the fuck back up!"

"I've seen you scurry and wobble down the hallway to get away from your doctor and nurses, you can stand for five seconds."

"Whoop!" I yelped in surprise as I was picked up from behind.

"You get the bags, I'll take her to her room." Gun carried me bridal style.

I blushed and looked down at my stomach.

"...fine." Goo suddenly grabbed Gun by the collar of his shirt. "But if you try to take advantage of her, I'm going to kill you."

"I'm shaking in my boots."

"And I'm getting squished." They both looked down at me and Gun pulled away from Goo.

He turned and made his way up the stairs.

"Ow." I winced as my side throbbed.

"Are you okay? Am I going too fast?"

A deep blush came upon my face and I looked away.

"I'm fine."

He continued up the stairs, this time a bit slower, and I fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

(This has absolutely nothing to do with my book but my cat is currently sleeping in my arms and snoring which she never done 🥺🥺🥺🥺. She always runs away from me but this time she tucked her head in between the pillows and fell asleep. I HIT 40K reads today, yay! Also, it's currently 1:19 am :D)

I tried to kill him...I don't remember much but a bit has come back to me over the week I was stuck in the hospital.

He opened the door to my bedroom and closed it with his foot.

(And now it's 9:42 XD And yes, I did sleep. Also, my bitch ass cat ran away shortly after I wrote the previous AN. Okay bye.)

He held me in one arm and used the other to pull the blankets back before laying me down.

I winced as he pulled his arm away and put the blankets over me.

"Are you comfortable? Do you want me to fix the pillows or something?"

"I'm okay."

"Do you need anything?"

"I'm alright."

He nodded and took my phone out of his pocket, putting it next to my unbroken arm.

You need to talk about it.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked as he reached for the door handle.

"What?"

"Jordan said I tried to hurt you. Did I?"

"You don't remember?"

"No. I only remember....bits. I remember being..." Should I tell him the truth? He'll think me a coward.

"Well I mean, you are." Miss Grace snorted.

"You owe it to him. But don't tell him everything."

"I just remembered getting pissed at Crystal for being there and then breaking my phone. Then I thought you were gonna hit me for fighting with her."

"Why would I hit you?" Gun seemed a bit taken back.

"You're her bodyguard. The moment Daniel reached for her, you wanted to beat him up. Honestly Gun, I can't remember much of what happened. The last clear thing I remember is Crystal breaking my phone. Seeing her so much put me on edge, I can't stand her. Having to see her at school AND the car, it was too much."

"THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU'VE OVER SHARED, SHUT UP!" Sargent Deaths shrieked.

"Long story short, I don't remember what I did and I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"It's fine. You didn't hurt me."

"Jordan said I punched you."

"It didn't hurt."

"HA! Fucking liar! Jordan said his entire jaw was purple for a few days and he couldn't eat unless it was through a straw! He even asked the nurse if it was broken!"

"Wait a minute, when we saw him, his cheek wasn't that bad?"

"They gave him treatment because they know how bad a punch from YN is. Then Goo got a hold of him and flipped."

I glanced at them then looked away.

"Okay, good. And I didn't mean to freak out on you."

"Don't worry about it, just get some rest."

I looked down at my casted arm and nodded.

"And don't try to walk, your leg is still busted."

"Good lord, alright father, I understand. I won't walk."

He nodded and walked out, leaving the door slightly open.

"Bitch, you thought." I pushed the blankets off and began to hobble around.

I dug around my drawers and then frowned.

I looked over my shoulder to see Gun sticking his head in from behind the door with an eyebrow raised.

"Hehe." I giggled bashfully.

"Get back on the bed and stay there."

I looked back at my bed and then at him.

"Um, one moment, I'm looking for something." I went back to digging around and heard him walk over.

He picked me up and placed me back on the bed.

"Now stay just like this, if you move, you'll be in trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" I asked curiously.

"Big trouble."

"I like big." I grinned.

"You're still high on painkillers, just go to sleep." He covered my eyes.

I giggled but he was right. I still had a bunch of sedatives and painkillers so I didn't have much of a filter.

My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.