Blood?

I sighed in annoyance and I dusted myself off.

"Please, whatever you're doing, stop it. I don't have time for this. I have something really important coming up and it needs my full attention. I don't have time to deal with little fleas. Behave yourselves."

I walked over all the unconscious people and pulled the fork out of my hip.

I want to help my friends but I can't. I'm not supposed to know that there's trouble and I'm not supposed to know how to fight!

I cleaned myself off from the blood and made my way back to Gun's house.

Fuck it's freezing!

I was to absorbed in my thoughts so I didn't notice the three men creep up behind me until one of them slapped my ass.

I shrieked and jumped around, looking at them.

"Hey!"

"Hey." The leader winked.

"You can't touch me without asking for permission!" I snapped.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby. Can I touch your butt?"

"No!"

"To bad."

"What?!"

Somebody please kill me, I'm so done with this bullshit.

I let them drag me into an alley, not putting up to much of a fight. I was thrown against the wall and fell in the snow, hissing as blood trickled down the back of my head. I must have cut my scalp on the edge of a brick.

He jumped on me and I bit his eye, causing him to scream. His friends tried to grab me but I was beyond pissed. I broke one's wrist, knocked another out and dislocated someone's knee.

"Fuck off!" I snapped at the groaning boys.

Suddenly I heard clapping behind me.

"Good job. I see all that training and hard work I put into you is paying off." I turned around and saw Gun standing at the entrance.

"What do you want?" I asked tiredly.

"Well, I saw you get dragged in so I came to help you. You seemed to have handled that pretty well though."

I dragged my feet as I made my way towards him tiredly. He chuckled and opened his arms, allowing me to flop into him and buried my face into his chest. He patted the back of my head and I closed my eyes.

I held back my wince of pain as he touched my cut when he suddenly stopped. He pulled his hand away and I glanced up at him. He was staring at his red covered hand.

"YN, what is this?" He asked not taking his eyes off his new findings.

"Hm? Oh...that's your hand." I nodded, pointing at his stained palm.

"YN."

"Gun?"

"Is this blood?"

"Sorry?"

"Is it?"

"Is it what?"

"Blood."

"Blood?"

"Yes."

"What about it?"

"Is it blood?"

"Is what blood?"

"This!"

"What about-"

"YN!"

"Oop-"

"Stop playing around, is this blood?"

"Ya know, I would think you'd know blood from ketchup by now." I leaned against him tiredly.

"Hey, look at me."

"I'll pass." I stood up straight and walked away.

"YN!" He blocked my way. "Where are you going?"

"Back to your place."

"You're going the wrong way."

"No I'm not, you dumbass."

Suddenly the dizziness got to me and the floor got closer to my face. Damn it, it's been so long since my face met with the floor.

(This chapter was... incredibly short. Sorry!)