Flying Bunny

I racked my brain for the right answer, but I couldn't find it.

The heck do they mean?

"How can you be so smart and yet this dumb?!"

"Goo said it's my God given talent!"

"I think he may be right because no other person is as stupid as you are!" Cindy called back.

"Hey, be nice!" Jordan huffed.

"What, it's the truth!"

"No it's not, leave her alone, she'll get there, she just needs a gentle nudge in the right direction."

"The bitch needs a whole ass canon and train ride to get there!"

"Oh, shut up."

"You shut up! Wait, you have something on your face and in your hair."

"Huh, what is it?"

Cindy gently grabbed his face, licked her thumb and began to wipe off something from his cheek. Then she pulled some trash from his hair and tossed it away.

"There." She let him go.

"Thanks."

"So...are you two together again?"

"What?!"

"Ew!"

"Why would you even say?!"

"Gross, never!"

"Worst mistake of my life!"

"Greatest regret!"

"Never again!"

"Was that a bad excuse of a joke?!"

"Worse one I've ever heard!"

"Never say that again!"

They looked at each other, huffed, crossed their arms and turned away.

"Really? Cause it looks like there's still a few left over feelings. The longer you two are together, the stronger those feelings seem to get."

"Say that again and I'll slit your throat, pull your tongue out through the hole and hang you up like that!"

"Pretty sure that was part of a war crime or something."

"Stop threatening YN, lordy! And this shouldn't be about us, this is about YN and Gun!"

"Right. YN, use your brain. Gun is supposed to call his crush and he calls you, what do you think that means?"

"Uhhhh." I looked at Gun and he was staring at me.

"Well, what do you think it means?" He asked and I frowned, scrunching my eyebrows in thought.

He likes me?

Impossible!

Logical answer, think of a logical answer!

You're impossible to love!

And they'll laugh at me if I say it's me!"

"Uhhhh...it means...it means..." I suddenly gasped and turned to look at Gun again. "Oh my God, you're going blind! You're going blind and you can't see who you're calling! Gunny, don't worry, everything will be alright, I won't abandon you!" I threw myself into his arms and began to squeeze the living daylights out of him. "We'll get through this together!"

I heard three facepalms.

"No YN. That's not what it means at all."

"Well then, I don't fucking understand!" I threw my arms up into the air. My black and white bunny, which must have been caught in the blankets without me noticing, flew into the air and fell off the roof of the house. "NO!" I shrieked and pushed my blanket off.