HUH?! *BLUSH*

I blinked in surprise and turned to see Gun.

"Hey friend, what's up?"

"YN..." He put his hands up and walked towards me slowly.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Come here, okay? Just walk towards me and don't look back."

"Huh? Is there something behind me?!" I whipped around only to be more confused.

Gun grabbed my arm and tried to pull me down but I held on to the window.

"YN, stop it."

"How did I get here?" I asked and looked down at the snow covered ground down below.

Gun finally pulled me down and closed the windows.

"What were you doing?!" He asked turning to look at me.

"Just sight seeing the scene." I shrugged.

"Why were you standing on the edge like you were about to jump?"

"To see as much as I could see. Sorry if I scared you." I smiled at him.

Crap, I'm starting to do it again...first I started sleep walking, and now I'm doing it when I'm awake?

Ugh.

"If you wanted to sight see, you should have told me and I'd take you to the roof to get a better view." He frowned.

"There's a roof view? Where?"

He examined my face and then glanced to the side, probably thinking about the window behind him....or maybe wondering how dumb I had to be to ask where the roof view was located.

"I'll show you tomorrow. It's late, you should go to sleep now."

"Ugh, you're no fun today. I'm not even tired."

"Wanna train?"

"What bullshit you speak, don't you know I'm tired?!" I punched him and he snorted.

"Goodnight, get out already!"

He chuckled and pulled me close.

"Eh?!" I blushed darkly.

"How's your head?"

"I-it's fine."

"Are you sure? There was a lot of blood..."

"Oh...you're talking about that head..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, uh, I said it's fine, trust me. It scabbed over a while ago." I smiled and jumped on the bed. He flopped down next to me and cradled my head.

"You know, I brought us out here to get away from those loud and annoying asses, and they just followed us here." He frowned and I laughed.

"Well, I guess they just like our company." I smiled and pushed some lose hair out of his eyes.

"Well I don't like their's..."

I laughed again and pulled the blankets over us.

"Don't say that! Sure, Goo can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but he's alright! He's your best friend after all! And DG is a cool guy! You and him would be cute together." I hummed casually.

"Huh?"

"I'm just saying." I shrugged and rolled to my side to face him better. "You two would be like, total goals. Imagine all the poses and pictures and everything! It would be so amazing!"

"Now you're just sexualizing gays..."

"HUH?!"

What is he talking about?! I'm not sexualizing gays! I'm trying to make him feel more comfortable with getting back with DG!

Gun chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm starting to think you're trying to get DG and I together. Are you the one who bought the teddy bear and all that stuff under our names?" He smirked and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"H-huh?! Me?! Buy those things?! How did you- why would you even think that?" I laughed nervously.

"It's pretty obvious." He chuckled as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"No it's not." I huffed. "Cause it's not me."

"Really? Because you kept asking about us and saying that we'd be cute together and all that. Then these presents show up? I have a feeling this is all your doing."

"Hahaha, uh, we should sleep now, you know, cause that's what nights are for? Sleep?"

Gun chuckled again and reached for the lamp, one arm still wrapped around me.

Click.

Darkness.

"You know..." I felt his free hand cup the back of my thigh and he pulled me closer to him. "DG isn't the one I like." He looked down at me in the dark.

"Then...Goo?"

"N-no. Not Goo."

OMG, DOES HE MEAN ME?!

NO, OF COURSE NOT, DUMBASS, IT'S NEVER YOU!

Gun pulled my leg over his waist and I blushed at how close his face was to mine.

"Not Goo..." I whispered and tried to keep my breath steady as he ran his hand up and down my bare thigh, our chests pressed together.

"Not Goo. I tried to tell you at the restaurant the other night but then your friend showed up..."

"Yeah?" I whispered ad he leaned closer, our lips inches apart.

"Yeah. I brought us two here so we could finally be alone together. I wanted to have you all for myself." He muttered, his breath tickling my face.

"J-just the two of us? Alone?" I whispered in shock.

I whimpered as he pulled my leg higher on him and his hand trailing up my body till he wrapped his fingers around the back of myneck.

He pushed my head into the soft bed and I felt him get on top of me. He lower his face to my neck and his breath tickled my sensitive skin.

OH FUCK! GUN, YOU CAN DO LITERALLY ANYTHING TO ME, TIE ME UP, FUCK ME SENSELESS, ANYTHING! I'LL LET YOU DO ANYTHING TO ME, JUST PLEASE FUCK ME, DADDY!

I grabbed his upper arms nervously as I felt his lips softly brush against my neck.

I shivered and slowly ran my hands onto his back.

"Do you know what I wanted to tell you at the restaurant?"

"What?" I whispered and closed my eyes, feeling my lower area heat up.

"I was going to say-"

Just then, the door opened.

We looked over and I could see the outline of Goo.

Uh-oh...