Getting Work Done

(Sorry for the short chapter.)

"Come here." I said turning the sink on.

He walked over and I moved.

"Wash your hands again." He did so then I left to grab the white box.

"Sit." I pointed at a chair.

"Why?"

"Don't argue, just do it."

He sat down and I washed my hands before sitting down in front of him. I opened the First Aid kit and began to clean him up.

"You don't have to do this."

"As if you'll do it. You'll let them get infected and you still won't care!" I huffed dabbing an alcoholic wipe on his open wounds. He didn't need stitches, but they were still pretty bad.

I put some ointment on the cuts and wrapped them in bandages.

"Give me your shirt." I ordered and he looked down at it. I began to unbutton it and tugged it out of his pants. I pulled it off and walked off to wash it.

When I came back, Gun was taking out some stuff from the fridge to cook.

"Bro, what are you doing? Stop it, go rest." I said grabbing his wrists.

"You're acting as if I fought God and fell of a cliff. I'm fine, it's just my knuckles." He chuckled.

"The more you rest, the faster they'll heal." I reminded looking him in the eyes. I blinked and glanced to the side. Although if his knuckles hurt, he might not fight. Who am I kidding, he'd fight with every bone in his body broken.

"Just sit down." I said sitting him on the couch. "I guess you could say you're have Burn Knuckles now."

I laughed like that was the funniest things as I walked in to the kitchen to cook.

"That was the worst joke I've ever heard, and I've been working with Goo for years." He said and I laughed louder. "You're so much like him."

"Yeet!" I shouted and threw a random pillow at his head.

"Why was there a pillow in the kitchen?" He called and I shrugged.

"Don't know." I called back before getting to work. Once I made sure it had the right flavor, I put the food in two bowls and took one to Gun who was watching some fights on tv.

"You're addicted to these things I shook my head and sat next to him to eat.

"This is good." Gun said and I watched the fight.

"Thanks. Who's winning anyway?" I hummed and he looked at me.

"The guy in red."

I glanced at him then at the screen.

"Oh, okay. I say the guy in blue is going to win though. Bet you 100 dollars?" I smiled and went back to my food.

He grinned at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you betting money you don't have?"

I shrugged and looked at the tv. I need the money, sorry Gun.

"How the hell?...." Gun whispered as the guy in blue walked behind the door as the winner of the fight.

I smiled at him and held out my hand.

"Pay up Gunny Gun Bun Bun." I smiled battering my eyes at him, my hand out. He looked at me in shock but took out his wallet and handed me two 50's.

"Thank you! Anyways, I'm going to take a nap." I said taking our dishes to the sink.

"Don't you have homework?"

"Nah, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's Saturday tommorow, it's fine!"

I went upstairs, changed into Sarge and went out the trap door.

I made it to the location and pulled myself out of the sewers. I climbed into a window and watched in silence. Once I got an idea of how many people there were and reading their body language, I decided it was time to disassemble this crew.

I reached into my belt and grabbed a small metal ball. I tossed it in and it exploded into smoke. I jumped in and kicked a man in the groin then in the face.

I punched the man in front of me and poked the guy next to him in the eyes. They screamed and I flipped away. People were coughing from the smoke, to preoccupied to realize they were under attack.

"NightShade really has gone to the dumps if they're after you guys." I mumbled as I jumped on a girl's bent leg, kneeing hit in the chin, turning and wrapping my legs around the guy next to her. I spun us both and threw him. I reached out and wrapped my legs around a guy's waist, cupping my hands together, elbowing him in the head.

"What do they want with you?" I asked a chick and guy as I gripped their throats.

"Who?!" The guy asked.

"Who gives a shit, we're not telling her anything!" The girl growled.

"I'm right here sweetheart, talk to me, not him." I hummed gripping them tighter.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Really, who do you want?!"

"NightShade. What are they trying to do with this group?" I asked.

"NightShade? Like the drug?"

"N-no. Although they do deal for money." I nodded.

"Honestly sir, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Stop talking to him! We don't owe him anything! Kill us, go ahead! The cops will be after you soon enough."

"The cops don't even know I exist." I smiled before bashing their heads together, dropping their lump bodies.

I looked around and walked over to a wall. I took out the NG spray paint and put my symbol to let the other organizations know that they had to stop or we'd come for them.

No one wants to piss off The New Group because we're the strongest and more powerful. If they stay out of trouble, for the most part, we'll leave them alone. But if they attack us or piss us off, we'll come for them. We already destroyed 50 different organizations around the world. This symbol is a warning to fuck off.

I looked at my work to make sure I got it right.

It was a black background with a red Alpha symbol, an ankh around it and an Egyptian Scarab Beetle on top of the loop. It took me only like, a minute. I was use to drawings this so it wasn't a hassle. I visited three other crews, did the same, then went home.