Deep Breaths

(I'm bored, this is what Sancus and Mew look like.

I might have said before that she was grey and striped, but I'm in love with black cats so deal with it

I might have said before that she was grey and striped, but I'm in love with black cats so deal with it.)

Why am I panicking?! I'm an assassin for God's sake! I literally specialize in disappearing!

Ugh, ever since I came back to Korea, I've gotten weak... I'm not as strong or stealthy.

It's kinda hard when you're surrounded by people like Gun and Goo 24/7. I have to be especially careful around them.

Ugh, I need to find a way to get Goo to back off and give me space to breath.

He's so clingy...

"YN, I carried you around for 30 minutes and even brought you all the way to your room, let go."

I looked up at Goo and then back down confused.

I was holding on to him like a little monkey.

Oops.

I let go and plopped on the soft bed.

"Thank you."

"Take a nap and get warmed up. If you feel sick, call me and I'll bring you some meds, okay?"

"Okay, thank you." I nodded.

He ruffled my hair and walked out the door, closing it after him.

I blinked and stared at the closed door. I should take the chance to pack and run off now....but Goo...

"Leave him before he can leave you again."

I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"You know I'm right. They always leave. He's going to leave you again. Don't let him hurt you like that again. Make the first move, stop getting played."

Stop it Sargent. That's not going to happen.

Not again.

"And what makes you so sure?"

Because I won't let him. Never again, he won't leave me, no one will take him from me ever again.

"The only way to make sure they never leave you is to kill them." Miss Grace smiled in the corner. "They can't leave you if they're dead."

Absolutely not!

"Then leave. It's the only other way. Besides, Gun hates you. You brought people into his house and they fucked it up."

B-but #5 and #6 helped me fix it! We replaced everything!

"You disappoint me once again...he's a gangster! You could bump into him and not cause him any damages whatsoever and he'd still beat the shit out of you! You think he won't use this as an excuse to beat you? Also, really? Stuttering in your thoughts? Dumbass."

That's right...sometimes I forget he's a yakuza member...but I also know how to fight and can protect myself.

"But will you protect yourself against him? Then run."

I swallowed nervously but took a deep breath.

I'm Sargent Death, I've looked death in the eye and survived. My very existence should not be and yet I am a high ranking assassin. I've kill men, woman, elders and children. I have defeated the undefeatable and lived through the unlivable.

I will not be brought down by two gangsters who I am related to and have feelings for.

I went around throwing my shit into my bag, a pang of guilt twisted my gut at the thought of leave Goo, Gun, Sancus and Mew.

It hurts but it'll be a lot more painful to be abandoned again.

Sancus and Mew...they have Gun, they love him, they'll be fine.

Goo was fine after he left, he was happier! He got rich, he got rid of me, he got out of that poor abusive house, he's doing what makes him happy and gets paid to do it.

No one needs me here! Yeah! They'll be fine!

I half folded some shirts that I had forgotten about on the floor and tossed them into the bag.

Just pack your bags, hop out the window, jump over the fence and leave! Yeah! You'll be fine! Deep breaths YN!

"Someone's coming!"

I kicked my bags under the bed and dove under the blankets, pulling them over my head.

The door opened and closed. The mattress sunk next to me and I gripped the bed sheets.

What should I do?! It's Gun, I know it is! Those were his footsteps and I can smell his cologne.

Peeking out is an option, but he'd just tell me to get out immediately. Maybe continuing to pretend to be asleep is the best thing to do right now.

UGH! Why is this so hard?! I've lied billions of times and this is what gets me?!

"If you had paid attention in class, you would have known that your brain finds it almost imposible to lie to your crush." Miss Grace shrugged.

Not the time you crusty ass dead bitch!

"This is why you failed esteem and valuable qualities class."

Lies! I passed with flying colors! I even pretend to like your ugly annoying ass!

I glared off to the side and suddenly the blanket was pulled off my head.

I blinked in surprise to see Gun staring at me.

"So you're not asleep." Gun raised an eyebrow.

"Ooohh!"

"Girl, you've been CAUGHT!"