Finally Helping DG...Kinda

(I'm always day dreaming new ideas for chapters and then I come to my latest chapter and shock myself because I think that I had written so much more. To make it worse, when I finally get to where my daydreams can fit in, I forget all the details and it's like...eh.)

We walked into the PTJ building and the lady at the front desk smiled at me. "YN! Mr.Jong, welcome back!"

"Hi." I smiled and she smiled even more.

"YN? YN's back?!"

"Wait, YN?"

A few heads poked into he lobby and screams filled the room. I jumped back in surprise and crashed into Gun.

I was hugged by like, 12 different girls.

"Oh my God, hey how are you?!"

"It's been so long!"

"Are you coming back?!"

I was bombarded with questions and I did my best to answer them.

"Hey YN!" Oliver smiled and hugged me, his group close behind.

"Hi Oliver! I love what you did with your hair. Your performance at Notte World was amazing by the way." I smiled and hugged him back before pulling away.

"Thanks! I wish you could have danced with us. You look really good." He smiled and looked me up and down. "Are you sure you're not already an idol?" He asked and I laughed.

"I'm sure. It's just not the life for me." I laughed.

"I understand." He smiled and Lasol grinned playfully at me.

"There's only one reason I'm happy you left." Lasol smiled.

"And what's that?" I grinned back.

"If you had stayed, I wouldn't be the main and leader of the group."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I looked at Maribell who was in New Group and undercover for us. She doesn't know me.

"I have to go, but we should catch up! Here's my number, whoever wants it can have it, it's cool." I smiled and handed a card with my number on it to Lasol.

"I'll call you later!".

"Bye!"

I tugged on Gun's sleeve and he followed me. I pressed the button on the elevator and fixed my hair that got fuzzy when I was attacked with affection. In the reflection of the shiny elevator I could see him staring down at me.

"Can I help you?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you starting at me?"

"I'm not."

The door opened and we walked in."

"Wait, what floor is it?" I asked.

He hit the 24th floor and the doors closed. It was quiet and I realized he could kill me right now. Or maybe I could kill him. But no, I still need this guy. But if I kill him, he won't kill Jake...no, I can't fight his fights. All I can do is hope he realizes how stupid he's being. Don't fight him, Jake. I've fought the two of you and I know you can't beat him.

"You need to be nice."

"Nice?"

"Yes, nice."

"I'm nice, I bought you those things."

"What about other people, hmm? What about all those people you beat up? You think what you do in your job is nice?"

"It's my job, I need to get the money."