She's Patronizing Me

★YN's POV★

I woke up and immediately  knew I was in Goo's arms. It was warm and comfortable, despite how tightly he was holding me.

It's been a while since we actually hung out like this. I couldn't help but wonder what our relationship would be like if we weren't separated. Would we still be close?

There's no way to be sure now.

Should I back off now? Are normal siblings okay with just chilling like this? How do normal, average brothers and sisters act?

Let's break the silence instead.

"Do you ever wish we had other siblings?" I asked peeking up at him.

"No."

"Really? That was a fast response. You don't even want to think about it first?"

"What would I want other siblings for?"

"I don't know, for extra company?"

"To much work."

"What if we had other siblings we don't know about?"

He was silent for a second but answered sounding highly uninterested.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean, dumbass?" I asked wiggling free to sit up.

"Do you mean from her or that guy?"

"Mom or dad. And either or."

"I don't acknowledge him, therefore, I don't acknowledge any of his family."

"And me?!"

"Of course I acknowledge you! You're the only family that I have. Everyone else is dead to me."

"What about our cousins and aunt? Oh, and uncle!"

"I'll acknowledge Richard, but I'm not interested in knowing anything about him."

I nodded slowly and then hopped off the bed.

"I'ma go see if Gun is up yet. I haven't bothered him in a while." I chirped and ran out of the room wearing Jordan's oversized hoodie and some shorts that were covered by the sweater. My feet were covered by my favorite fuzzy socks.

I heard a voice in the kitchen and slid in.

"MORNING BITC- Crystal?" I asked surprised.

"O-oh. YN, good morning...did you sleep well?"

"What are you still doing here?" I asked and glanced at Sancus who was sitting at her feet, his tail wagging and his eyes glued to the bacon strip in her hand.

"Oh...um, I'm going to ride back to Korea with DG later today. We're going to be joined by one of my dad's friends who Gun and Goo are going to pick up today."

"Hmm..."

"I-I'm sorry for eating the food, I-"

"Not my house, not my food." I said and turned, crashing into wet skin. "Ugh! Ow..." I rubbed my nose and looked up.

"Oh right, Gun was looking for you earlier." Crystal said and I heard her yelp.

Sancus probably snatched the bacon from her.

"Well he found me now..."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Where were you this morning?"

"With Goo." I watched some water droplets trickle down his chest. "Why don't you ever use your towel?"

"I do. It's just warm so this keeps me fresh longer."

"Lying ass hoe. You have issues."

Two drops ran down his chest and hurried towards his abs.

"My money's on that one."

I watched and cursed as it lost.

Gun chuckled and moved past me.

"I took some of the food you cooked." Crystal said picking up her plate.

"That's fine."

They started talking and I stood there watching them both.

Gun said he wasn't gay...what if the girl he likes...IS CRYSTAL?! OH MY GOD, OF COURSE! NO WONDER HES ALWAYS PROTECTING HER! ITS NOT JUST BECAUSE ITS HIS JOB, HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HER! HE WASN'T MAKING A MOVE ON ME, HE WAS GOING TO THREATEN ME TO BE NICER TO HER!

OH MY GOD, HOW STUPID OF ME! HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME IN A VULNERABLE POSITION TO SCARE ME! WHAT A FOOL I AM!

A FOOL IN MAN'S CLOTHING!

Crystal turned to look at me and I blinked, being brought out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

She was already well dressed in designer clothes, despite her just being inside with friends. I'm wearing my best friend's sweater that is ten million times bigger than my size, booty shorts you can't even see and fuzzy socks that aren't even a pair!

Her hair is well taken care of, brushed carefully to perfection without a single fly away.

I haven't even looked at my hairbrush.

I'M NOTHING COMPARED TO HER, OF COURSE HE'D CHOSE HER OVER ME! I WAS NEVER EVEN AN OPTION!

"YN, are you okay?" She asked in concern.

Fake.

She's making fun of me because she knows I like him.

She's patronizing me.

"YN?" Gun asked and I jumped.

"I have to go!"

I ran out the door and sprinted over to Cindy's house.