So It Finally Happened

(I'm tired guys. I'm so tired :) )

The Burn Knuckles, Daniel, Logan and Vin were standing on one side and The God Dog gang on the the other side. Jin Jang was standing over Johan with a smirk.

So it finally happened, huh?

They finally stabbed him in the back.

I squatted on the branch and watched silently.

Like in any dramatic scene, it started raining.

Johan very easily took down his crew, declaring that he would tare this one down and create a new one.

There were suddenly gasps and murmurs in the group of beaten boys. The crowd split in half and Gun walked through them.

"Ohhhhh." I put my fingers on my helmet where my mouth would be as I watched. This isn't good..

Come on Gun...go easy on the kid, he just wants to help his mom. And he didn't know that they kept up the illegal business, so it's not all his fault!

I gazed upon Johan sadly as he tried to hit Gun. His punches landed....but he wasn't good enough.

Gun flipped him easily and I could hear him cry all the way from over here.

Gun...come on, I had hope for you!

I had hope you could still act like a human and have a heart, but I guess you can't do that in this business.

I shook my head and winced as he bent down to pluck his teeth out like he did to Jake.

I wanted to help Johan, but I can't. I can't expose myself. If my target is here, if they see me because I decided to save one person, how many more will get hurt because I couldn't stop them?

...ugh, fuck it, I'll have to catch them another time. Before I could hop off or scream, Zack pushed Gun out of the way and I blinked.

I don't know if I should be relieved or freak out even more....

Something caught my eye and I tensed up.

A person in a black suit was in a tree some distance from me. I hid in the leaves and watched in silence. It was dark, but I knew one thing for sure.

That suit belongs to a NightShade agent.

I watched intently and tried to figure it out. There was no matches on the owner of the suit, at least none popped up on the computer or my files. That means I've never met this agent.

If they're the same person making those hits, they're definitely aggressive, so I can't let my guard down.

I glanced at the big group. The only person that has fought me here is Gun and Johan. That's who they must be here for... although if they want to fight the people I beat, they'll probably go for Gun rather than Johan.

I have to protect hin dumbass. I looked back at my target and my heart dropped.

They were gone.

Oh shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

I looked around but couldn't find them.

Where is you?!?!.?

I ran around and saw them walk behind some trees. I don't know if they saw me, but we were running around the fighting group.

I lost them and turned around. They weren't behind me. I looked around but couldn't find them anywhere.

I squatted down and hid, searching for a midnight black suit in between the bushes and trees.

"I love what I see here." Gun said and walked up a small hill that I know for a fact that I would slip on and look totally stupid if I tried to climb up as confidently as him.

He got in his car and I pouted. Ugh, now I have to follow him! I hate running after cars.

There was a flash of black and I jumped. Unfortunately, the only movement I could see was that of the two sides going their separate ways.

Well what the fuck am I supposed to do now?!

I sat down and crossed my arms.

You know what, I don't want to do this anymore. I'm going to sit here and not give two shits about what happens. It's their problem not mine. Why the hell should I worry about them?

Like, literally, I'm only one person, how am I supposed to follow them all? Reinforcements? Heck naw! I'm not going to bother people with what I can do myself.

But I'm not moving from here. I'm going on strike against the shit I brought upon myself!