DG and Gun

"Oh, Hey DG, what are you doing here?" I asked walking up to him, readjusting my bag.

"I just came to see you and have a word or two. Is your finger alright?" He asked taking his sunglasses off, gently taking my wrist and unwrapping the napkin from my finger.

"She's bleeding, what do you think?" Gun asked, now standing behind me. The tension grew thick, almost as thicc as Jordan, and I glanced at both boys.

"Gunny Gun Bun Bun, can you go get me a bandage while we talk? Do you want to go inside?" I asked DG who shook his head.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a second." He said, but it felt like he was talking more to the older male than to me.

What is it with these two?

"That's up to YN to decide. Do you think we could take a walk?" He asked me.

I blinked in surprise but nodded.

"Alright, we'll head to the bench near the fishing pond, okay?" I asked Gun who looked uncomfortable with the idea but he nodded.

DG and I began our journey down the path and it was quiet for a minute. It was a little awkward  because I could feel him wanting to talk, but was to nervous to do so.

Who knew that one of the biggest stars could get so shy and awkward around one broke bitch.

I glanced around and looked back. Gun was out of sight by now.

He better get here soon. Especially if it's going to be this awkward.

"So you and Gun. Are you two a thing?"

"What? No, why?"

"You two seem...close."

"Just because two people are close, doesn't mean they're a thing."

"I know. But they should be close to become a thing, right."

"Yes, yes they should." I smiled. What's he going on about?

It went quiet again.

"I want to be closer with you, YN."

"What? Why would you want that?"

"You're an interesting girl."

"Did the Chairman tell you to do this?"

"What does the Chairman have to do with this?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"You have trust issues, don't you?"

"Wow, diagnosing me already? Some people might find it rude for you to say that."

"Do you think it's rude?"

"I've had meaner things said to me, I don't really care. Besides, I think that's a little obvious."

"Meaner things? Like what and by who?" DG moved closer to me so that our hands brushed together as we walked.

"Why do you need to know?"

"If we're going to get closer, we should know a bit about each other, don't you think?"

"Like our age, not life story." I smiled and sat down. He sat down next to me, his knees pressed against mine.

"Alright. I'm 20, I'm going to be 21 in 5 months."

"I'm 17." I smiled and he moved the tiniest bit closer.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Mainly black but I also like blue and purple. I'm guessing yours is pink considering your hair?"

He smiled a rare, genuine smile and looked down. 

"Pink and purple. But some people think it's to feminine for me."

"Well some people are idiots. Color isn't connected to gender. If you want to dress your newborn baby girl in blue, then go ahead. If you have a little boy but dress him in pink, that's fine. There's no problem with it. Society just has to get its head out of its ass."

DG laughed, looked at the floor, then at me.

What a strange man....

"You're really easy to talk to YN. You're nice, funny and understanding." He said.

Thanks! It's cause I'm an extremely traumatized person who understands pain and wants to help others so that they don't have to be so uncomfortable, even if I'm uncomfortable as hell! Jordan says it's a problem I have to fix, but I'll be fine! Not like I can tell you this, but still!

"Thanks!" I smiled sweetly at him.