Little Mission

(Hello, happy whatever day or night it is for you. Anyways I did publish another book which is a Lookism one shots and preferences book. You guys can go and request whoever or whatever you want to see. It will not be published three times a week since it is only a side book and it gives me something to write when I have writers block on book 2. Okay, thank you, bye!)

My eye twitched and I tilted my head.

I forget how weird that guy is.....

I decided to take another walk by myself to try and clear my head.

Damn, it's cold...

"Well then maybe you should have at least put on a sweater and pants." Sargent stretched.

Shut the fuck up, I can't talk now.

"Why, cause you're doing hot girl shit?"

See this is how I know you're not her ghost. Miss Grace was formal and strict.

"I thought we were talking about how you're only wearing a thin shirt and shorts. It's literally snowing!"

I've been in worse.

"I say we call Jordan or one of our other bitches and get out of this country. Why don't we just destroy the Four Major Crews ourselves. Not only does it help your little civilian friends, but it also fucks with Charles."

"I think we need to leave that to her civilian friends. Sure you hate Charles Choi, but I have a feeling that the Four Major Crews are...for lack of better words, child's play. I very much doubt that such a powerful man should be brought down by meer children and gangs."

Miss Grace is right. The Four Major Crews are probably not that big of a deal to them all. When god dog fell, Gun didn't seem to care to much. I know he could easily make a new crew, but considering he's still behind on successors, I pulled Razor Leaf out because it felt pointless to have him there. Olly isn't even being considered an option, and Samuel is Goo's current successor. I would think gun would be a little more panicked.

"So where are we really going?"

Huh?

"Well, you left your phone and any traceables back at Gun's place and you didn't tell anyone where you were going."

"Perhaps it's those gangs that we beat the shit out of last time...what was the leader's name? Makayla and someone else...?"

Yup. They've been poking their heads in and out every once in a while. I think they're up to something. I need to check them out.

"This is stupid. We're supposed to be on vacation!"

Shut up. If we're here, we might as well take care of this. It won't even take an hour, we'll get back before they do.

I hurried down an alley way and went down a few streets. The buildings were expensive and shiny of course, but I need to get to the back.

Using my bracelet to pick the gate, I pushed it open and calmly strolled in. A few of the gang members stopped their conversations and watched me walk by.

I put my hand on the door handle and it buzzed before unlocking. I opened it and all the laughter and talk stopped when they realized I was a stranger.

I scanned the sea of teens under me and my eyes landed on Makayla and Natalie.

I smiled and walked down the stairs, making my way towards them. People moved aside in confusion and, thankfully, didn't give me any trouble.

"It seems you two have been busy lately. What are you planning?" I asked, taking a seat in front of them.

"What are you doing here?!" Natalie snapped and snatched up her knife.

"I literally just asked you a question, don't ask me one as an answer. What are you two planning?"

"Who said we were planning anything?"

"Many, MANY reports do."

"How many? And from who?"

"That doesn't matter!" Natalie snapped and jumped up, pointing a knife at me. "Let's just kill her! She's alone and we've worked hard to get stronger! She won't beat us this time!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed as the crowd began to surround me.

Here we go.